Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what mutation she is. I'm guessing YF2 grey clearwing? Maybe opaline or spangle? I don't really know :eek:

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Gosh, I can't get enough of her, she is so pretty! I wish we could find different mutations here, but we get mostly the normal greens with a few blues thrown in.

Lisa

·
Administrator
55,597 Posts
Becki, I don't know anything about mutations but I wanted to gaze at her pictures and admire how stunningly gorgeous she is. :love:

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha thanks you guys!

Bridget - is she not a clearwing then? Why are her flights clear?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Becki
She is so beautiful!! I just checked, my one chick is also a light blueish grey, but mine has a white face. So it will be nice if any of the TB friends can tell you the mutation. I posting this weekend again, pictures of my chicks and here what anyone can tell me.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Gosh, I can't get enough of her, she is so pretty! I wish we could find different mutations here, but we get mostly the normal greens with a few blues thrown in.

Lisa
Lisa, your profile pic is also the loveliest budgie I have seen. Sorry we cannot send you one of the other mutations.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Haha thanks you guys!
Sorry I forgot about the wing feathers. Are they totally clear? If so she is a clear flight pied not clear wing. Clear wing is a very light grey patterning all through the birds patterning. But if there is a slight grey line on the feathers that's just the spangle.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Haha thanks you guys!

You have a seriously beautiful bird. :love:

Clearwing does not mean that the flights are clear. Clearwing in about wing markings. Clearwings have very light wing markings and bright cheek patches and a bright body color.

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
She is a yellow face opaline spangle grey. She could also be cinnamon

Her flight feathers are very light but I don't think she is a clearflight pied.

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think her flights are edged in grey, so then it's just the spangle, right?

Thanks everyone! Learn something new every day :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.