Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member of the Month
3,184 Posts
The first one is a sky blue dom pied - without seeing her back side, I can't tell you any more than that. The third one is a mauve dom pied. And maybe YF, but sometimes food, etc, can stain their face feathers, so you'll have to tell me if I'm actually seeing yellow on his face or if I'm making that up. :D The yellow bird in the last photo looks like a DF spangle. If the eyes are red - it's a lutino. If the eyes are dark and there are no iris rings, it's a dark eyed clear (DEC). If the eyes are dark and there is an iris ring, it's a DF spangle. The other two are harder for me. I believe the blue one in the last photo is a sky blue clearwing as it has bright cheek patches where a greywing would have washed out cheek patches. The hen in picture two I was going to call a FBC greywing, but I'm not sure. Let's wait for the experts. :)

Pretty flock!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
#1 Sky blue, dominant pied I'm not sure of the wing pattern mutations she maybe either opaline or full body color grey wing.
#2 Light green, Full body color grey wing female.
#3 Mauve, dominant pied, opaline male Maybe yellow face if there is any yellow in the feathers.
#4 Sky blue, full body color grey wing male
#5 I'm really not sure of this birds mutation I would have to see the wings. It looks like she has too much body color to be double factor, dark eyed clear or lutino. But all of those mutations can have suffusion.

·
Member of the Month
3,184 Posts
Good call on the suffusion on the last bird. I couldn't see that body color until today when I looked on my other computer. :)

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
1- sky blue full body greywing and probably opaline (a back pic would be great) Sf dominant pied female

2- dark green cinnamon female

3- mauve (probably violet) opaline dominant pied male. Does he actually have a yellow face or is that lighting, veggies etc?

4- sky blue clearwing male

5- DF spangle (many have suffusion like that) female

·
Member of the Month
3,184 Posts
1- sky blue full body greywing and probably opaline (a back pic would be great) female

2- dark green cinnamon female

3- mauve (probably violet) opaline dominant pied male. Does he actually have a yellow face or is that lighting, veggies etc?

4- sky blue clearwing male

5- DF spangle (many have suffusion like that) female
1. FBC greywing? Are you getting that from those throat spots? I didn't even notice. :) That's why you're the awesomest! But also Dom pied.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.