Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 501 Posts
We’re getting better at bathing.

He doesn’t actively fly away anymore.
The heat and sound of the shower probably helps? But he is definitely a “I will permit only one spray every few seconds” kind of Linnie at the moment.
(shower is for humidity and sound, it doesn’t hit him).
Love your Linnie voice, I wonder what you are saying :ROFLMAO:

The whistle is adorable!
I feel like 12 year old writing the following: you weren't kidding about their poop omg I watched that without sound and heard it go splat.

🙃
Wait till he starts flying and then you get smacked in the face with a poop bomb, I have had that happen a couple of times with mine. o_O

He’s so mad at me right now.
It’s from being boarded for a few days, so I can’t blame him.
He wants me around…to ignore me, but if I leave the room he gets all contact cally :(

It’ll subside, but he’s clearly not himself. Hopefully he comes around in a few days.

I gave him a good misting, so now he’s enjoying some preenage on my shoulder.

I’m used to my cats that didn’t even know that we were gone ;)
Better not plan on doing that again any time soon.

So cute, Hemi does not seem to mind his visitor. I think I got you beat in the idiot category, I have this old stuffed toy budgie that looks like the Godzilla of budgies :ROFLMAO: , it's about the size of an English budgie and I showed it to the birds and they all went immediately silent. I took it away immediately, must have looked really odd to them. Might not be so freaky looking if it wasn't for that big eye.

Bird Beak Parrot Pet supply Bird supply

41 - 60 of 501 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.