Talk Budgies Forums banner
301 - 320 of 361 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Japan is the Linnie capital of the world, so how much you wanna bet that South Korea isn’t far off? I can find you a breeder in Seoul or Busan or some other locality ;)
Wow this is just classic 🤣 Leave it to you to know how to find adorable birds in every part of the world! 🤦‍♀️

Note to other members: WATCH OUT for this guy, he'll give you ~linnie fever~ ;)

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Well, that is a double-edged sword.

As we know, some members of Talk Budgies can barely take care of the birds they have now and we certainly don't want to encourage them to get others.
HOWEVER, I am fully aware that you promote linnie ownership ONLY to those of us whom you know CAN take care of all our birds.

So, I decline to answer your question due to abject confusion on my part!

(I will tell you that I recently advised a good friend to join the forum and peruse your thread as she and her husband are considering adopting a bird and I think a linnie would be a very good choice for her!. LOL)

·
Super Moderator
About that…
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·
Well, that is a double-edged sword.

As we know, some members of Talk Budgies can barely take care of the birds they have now and we certainly don't want to encourage them to get others.
HOWEVER, I am fully aware that you promote linnie ownership ONLY to those of us whom you know CAN take care of all our birds.

So, I decline to answer your question due to abject confusion on my part!

(I will tell you that I recently advised a good friend to join the forum and peruse your thread as she and her husband are considering adopting a bird and I think a linnie would be a very good choice for her!. LOL)
Agreed ;)
Just point anyone at my Instagram account for more :p

·
Super Moderator
About that…
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
Back from a wee vacation!
Boarded the boys with the breeder again, so they had some company while we were gone.
They are “enamored” with watching Kakariki it seems, and really enjoyed a conure friend to talk to as well.
They didn’t seem “too” salty with me when I picked them up, but I could tell that they were less than happy ;)

Anyway, getting back into the swing of things!

Food Ingredient Drinkware Plant Kitchen utensil

Plant Food Tableware Parrot Serveware

Reptile Scaled reptile Lizard Parrot Iguania

301 - 320 of 361 Posts