Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2011
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Awww, thank you! I'm surprised she's a recessive pied, though, because I thought recessive pieds lack irises. In addition, she does not have any black markings.

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
I cant really see a good picture of her eye :p If she has an iris , then shes a skyblue DF dom. pied :p sorry for the confusion

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
Correct . She has markings that look ress. BUT has an iris . She does not really have the black stripes on her head to show the dom pied " spot " :p There fore shes a DF dom pied... your welcome!

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
looks like a grey wing to me, I see grey "stripes" instead of the normal black there for she wouldn't have any black markings only grey

·
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you again for the feedback and compliment! Here are a couple more pics; do they resolve the debate whether she's a skyblue doublefactor dominant pied or a sky blue opaline spangle dominant pied?

Attachments

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Thank you again for the feedback and compliment! Here are a couple more pics; do they resolve the debate whether she's a skyblue doublefactor dominant pied or a sky blue opaline spangle dominant pied?
She's not a double factor dominant pied but in the new pictures she looks to be opaline greywing dominant pied rather than opaline spangle dom pied

·
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
She's not a double factor dominant pied but in the new pictures she looks to be opaline greywing dominant pied rather than opaline spangle dom pied
Neville, I just took another look at her. The areas that look light gray in the photos are really light blue. Also, I do see spangle (white with blue edges). Thus, I agree with your initial analysis: sky blue opaline spangle dominant pied.

Thanks again! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.