Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The parrot's set up with the old cage (dome top)

With the newer playtop cage and aluminum cage (do you see Raven? He is showing off his cage :))

Raven and Griffin love these coconuts and swing...
Just in case someone notices, I'm aware the blue rope is frayed and about to fall *hand hiding face* :eek: I'm replacing that asap.

·
Super Moderator
20,165 Posts
What a gorgeous room! They really are living the good life, and it's clear you're the best birdy momma ever ;)

Just one thing: Is that a little budgie in the first picture? You probably know this, but be sure to closely watch them when the parrots and budgies are out at the same time!
Great job ;)

·
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a gorgeous room! They really are living the good life, and it's clear you're the best birdy momma ever ;)

Just one thing: Is that a little budgie in the first picture? You probably know this, but be sure to closely watch them when the parrots and budgies are out at the same time!
Great job ;)
Thanks so much :)! Well, I don't know about being the 'best' birdie momma ever LOL :p, but I try to do my best!

Ohh! Good eye Starling!!! :eek: I didn't even see Twigs in the pic until I went back to look at it lol. I'm very careful and aware when Twigs is out. He insists on flying over to Raven's cage. As soon as he's together with Mink, I will not let him go over there with the parrots anymore on a regular basis. I agree, too dangerous.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Very Impressive and Awe Inspiring:2thumbs:

Reactions: RavensGryf
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.