Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's got the mooooo--oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo-ooooves like Jagger :D

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaUh0oq11eI"]Moves like Jagger - YouTube[/nomedia]

He actually might be a good candidate for square dancing :giggle:

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
He's dancing circles around Shrimp. That is entertainment at it's best. :D
I think he was trying to show off just a little for Shrimp. They are such a cute couple. :)

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you planning on trying to breed them? Because would that work? Him being English and her small?
I was worried about that in the beginning, and debated returning her for a male (I originally thought she was a male when we brought her home) but I was reading on here and online and the consensus is that it is usually safe, because birds don't get "pregnant" like mammals get, so there is not really a size difference of the eggs inside of her (I think)

I am not going to "try" to breed them, but if anything happens when she is old enough and able to care for a clutch, then I don't think I will discourage it. They have their own cages so I can at least monitor their behavior during the day and know they are apart at night :) I do like the idea of them having beautiful babies some day though :rolleyes:

All it needs is this:

1) Open Moves like Jagger - YouTube in one tab, pause it and mute the audio.
2) Open this in another tab:
and play.
3) Go back to the Julio & Shrimp video and hit play.

You're welcome :D
That is perfect! So funny :laughing:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Well they would certainly be beautiful!! You could have half English! Lol. Of that ever does happen I want a baby!!!! :giggle: Oh my mom would have a cow!!! But maybe I'll be moved out by then so my boyfriend will have the cow!! :giggle:!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Ha Ha! Julio Does have The Moves! What a suave fellow he is...

Piggy backing on AnnMarie's Brilliant concept,
Here's another music suggestion to play in the background:
1) Open Moves like Jagger - YouTube in one tab, pause it and mute the audio.
2) [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3b9gOtQoq4"]Bee Gees ♫ Stayin\' Alive [High Qualit[/nomedia] and play.
3) Go back to the Julio & Shrimp video and hit play.

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Hehe, that is hilarious. I want to know what Shrimp was thinking though. I am not sure if she is impressed, amused or embarrassed at his antics :laughing:

G

·
Funny you should say that because the song was on the radio when i watched your video and ever since then its been stuck in my head

I laughed my *** off! just fantastic :XD:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.