Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I would say... Peachy and his friends can come over to my place! I can find many toys and I can create a small Lovie Kindergarten! :p Peachy is stunning as always! Thanks for sharing Deb! :)
Despina,
Peachy would keep you very busy in that Lovie Kindergarten! He loves to go from one toy to the next to check each one out and see if it meet with his approval and then wants you to see it too!

Oh Peachy you are the cutest little love Bird ever....Indi and I always like seeing your adorable photos... I just want to give you a big hug...
xoxo Thank you from Peachy!

That Peachy!! He has quite the fan club here.. I know he has his mom 'wrapped around his little claw' as she says... who could resist?? I see that little twinkle in his eye... he's thinking of what he'll do next, I bet.
You're right Judy -- Peachy is always up to something! :giggle:

Peachy is amazing :love:
I love the vulture pose... so photogenic! :photo:
I think it's so funny when he does his vulture impression. Such a cute little fellow seemingly trying to appear as big and scary as possible. :p

The fact that Peachy won't let you take his pictures :photo: (as You want them) because he loves you So much is as endearing as his adorable looks! :love:
Peachy is definitely an attention monger, Ollie! He'd be happiest if he could be out of his cage and engaged in whatever I'm doing every minute of the day.

Peachy is adorable! Thank you for sharing - I particularly like the one with Peachy on the plane :)
Thanks, Bethany!

Hi Deborah,

Peachy is so cute :) he looks so happy and delighted with himself for claiming ownership of the plane :D
Thank you, Niamh
Peachy likes his plane because when he's on it I'll hold it and "fly" him around the room on it. :laughing: He's not spoiled much!

· Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,342 Posts
Hi

Peachy sure captures the heart. I know it just about kills you when he needs to be corrected. I could give him Scriches all day and snuggles too.
:hug::hug: Blessings, Jo Ann:p

· Registered
1,044 Posts
Who could resist that adorable little "Peachy" face?!? :love2: Not me!

Reactions: SPBudgie

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Peachy sure captures the heart. I know it just about kills you when he needs to be corrected. I could give him Scriches all day and snuggles too.
:hug::hug: Blessings, Jo Ann:p
Peachy would be in Little Lovebird Heaven then, Jo Ann!

Who could resist that adorable little "Peachy" face?!? :love2: Not me!
Thanks, Diane. :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.