Talk Budgies Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been a member for a few weeks, but I have not introduced my self yet.

I am 41 years old and live in Sweden. I had budgies for about 10 years as a kid, and also had some litters. But when I was 16 and my favorite tame budgie died I got so sad that I eventually gave up everything and sold the last three.

But now I have taken up this interest again as an adult, and at the moment I have 16 adults and 6 chicks. The pair that is breeding has teir own cage, but the rest have a room in the house for them selves. They are all tame in different degrees, from just sitting on my hand eating millets to a few that can climbe around on me and can be petted when they are in the mood for it.

I am also planning to build a outdoor aviary for them this summer.

Best regards
Jenny

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Administrator
55,301 Posts
Hi, Jenny!
Thank you for the introduction. The birds in the picture are lovely.
Not sure what the purpose of the second post is/was. Do we need it in this thread? If not, I will delete it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Jenny!
Not sure what the purpose of the second post is/was. Do we need it in this thread? If not, I will delete it.
It is more pictures of my birds, but you can delete if it is not allowed.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Jenny!
Hello Jenny,
I visited Sweden a couple years ago and loved it! Stockholm might just be my favorite city that I have visited.

·
Super Moderator
17,998 Posts
Hi Jenny and welcome to the forums!

Your birds are adorable! Welcome to the forums :D

You've come to a great place to stay updated on the best of budgie care practices~ please be sure to ask if you have any questions!

Hope to see more of your flock around here 👋

Star

1 - 6 of 6 Posts