Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW! we have been planning a holiday for some time now and finally we were able to book our tickets, it's official we are having a whit e Christmas this year:D We have family in Pennsylvania we fly out on the 22nd of December. Now I know you guys who live over there get a bit sick of snow, BUT for us the more the better :smow::smow::us::party2:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
That is awesome Cathy. I am betting you will see plenty of snow...:)

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope so, not looking forward to the long flight but can put up with that. Seeing ,and being with our American family is going to be the best.
I am a little apprehensive about leaving my guys but my son and his partner are moving into the house whilst we are away.They know and interact with the budgies almost daily but you can't replace a mummy's love or a daddy's in your case. LOL. :D

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Wow!! That is great that you'll be here in the area over the Christmas Holidays. :D

Please send me a Private Message and let me know where in Pennsylvania you'll be (if you don't mind, of course. :eek:)
I would LOVE to meet you when you are here in the states, Cathy.

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Hope so, not looking forward to the long flight but can put up with that. Seeing ,and being with our American family is going to be the best.
I am a little apprehensive about leaving my guys but my son and his partner are moving into the house whilst we are away.They know and interact with the budgies almost daily but you can't replace a mummy's love or a daddy's in your case. LOL. :D
I bet they are excited to have you folk's coming, going to be a wonderful time I'm sure....and your right, your flock will be fine, but no one is gonna love our babies like we do...;)

Reactions: Jo Ann

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Wow Cathy how exciting for you both. I no what you mean about having snow and more snow i wish we had some snow here to cool things down. We need the rain as the grass is so brown.. I hope you both have a wonderful time on your overseas trip of a life time. Not long to go you will have to tick off the dates till the time comes. And before you no it you will be on the plane for your wonderful trip.. Cathy is there any room in your suite case for me and Indi. Maybe one day ill get to see the other side of the world to. Cathy take plenty of photo's for us to see when you come back. And how exciting to have a white christmas.

·
Budgetarian Award Recipient November 2014
871 Posts
Wow... That sounds amazing, Cathy. Have a wonderful time with your family and enjoy the much needed vacation. :hug:
Post pictures of the snow....

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,807 Posts
Sounds great Cathy. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. You may have to buy some winter woolies over there though, doubt your West Oz winter clothes will be warm enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.