Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award August 2017
1,096 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered a perch from Trum.

It arrived today, and honestly, the photos cannot demonstrate just what a beautiful quality item this is.
It is very secure and looks and feels so appealing. Adds another source of interest to the cage and my budgie boys are certainly intrigued with its unusual shape. It's also reassuring to know that (unlike many cheaper products out there) all materials are bird safe.

Syd and Bondi highly recommend that everybudgie adds one onto their Christmas list and owners keep checking the Etsy shop to see what arrives there! :fingerx: :santa:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/549...arch_query=custom bird perch&ref=sr_gallery_9

Very happy shopper!

·
Super Moderator
18,458 Posts
Wow, Julie, that's so lovely to hear! I'm so glad that Syd and Bondi are pleased with their new perch :D

Trum, keep up the great work! Your latest perch on there looks amazing. I love how you talk about exactly where the wood is from and how you make/outfit your perches. Definitely an amazing and quality product! :whoo:

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,995 Posts
Julia, I found the perch and had it saved on eBay but once a bid was made, I assumed it'd be someone from here and didn't counter bid.
I'm glad to hear the perches are so good and look forward to being able to add one to my shopping cart sooner or later. :)

·
Exceptional Service Award August 2017
1,096 Posts
Julia, I found the perch and had it saved on eBay but once a bid was made, I assumed it'd be someone from here and didn't counter bid.
I'm glad to hear the perches are so good and look forward to being able to add one to my shopping cart sooner or later. :)
Ah I see.
I'd read your comment '...Now, to go and find your listing on eBay' but then I saw no bid and thought you'd decided against buying it.

I'm sure he'll have a few more up for sale soon though and I would certainly recommend them; really lovely quality. :)

·
Member of the Month January 2016
4,995 Posts
Yeah, I found it and was watching it so I could buy it if no one else did but I'm in no urgent need of perches.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered a perch from Trum.

It arrived today, and honestly, the photos cannot demonstrate just what a beautiful quality item this is.
It is very secure and looks and feels so appealing. Adds another source of interest to the cage and my budgie boys are certainly intrigued with its unusual shape. It's also reassuring to know that (unlike many cheaper products out there) all materials are bird safe.

Syd and Bondi highly recommend that everybudgie adds one onto their Christmas list and owners keep checking the Etsy shop to see what arrives there! :fingerx: :santa:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/549...arch_query=custom bird perch&ref=sr_gallery_9

Very happy shopper!
Really glad you like the perches! Makes me super happy!

What I will say is when/if they get wet they will roughen up slightly to the touch, my thinking is it gives the birdies a little more grip, don't want them sliding off their perches! It will generally smooth back out a few days of bird activity as their feet are like sandpaper! Also the only way to keep perches super smooth when wet is to use glues or varnishes and we all know thats no good for our lovely birdies!

I will pop some more perches up on my etsy store soon, didn't want to put any up until I got some feedback.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.