Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My newest budgie Homer is so so cute. My goodness I want to eat him all up! Anyhow he loves my lovebird Paddington. Paddington loves him (through the bars of the cage) but is a bit overwhelmed by Homer's intensity if they're together. I don't let them together much as Paddy just finds it too much as you'll see. Paddy likes Homer as he would not be this patient with any of the other budgies.

I know Deb and Ana also have similar experiences with one of their budgies being obsessed with one of their lovebirds - so funny!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It looks like Paddy has his very own budgie stalker! :D
Homer is a really sweet boy, he kind of reminds of my Luigi when he interacts with Khaleesi. As soon as they meet up, Luigi never fails to do some wooing and even has the courtesy of feeding Khaleesi a bit. There is some friendly chasing too, even while flying. And Khaleesi lets me know when he is tired of Luigi's pushiness by flying back to me and not leaving my side.

Reactions: Frankie'sFriend

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Awwww, little Homer is definitely smitten with Paddington. :giggle:

At least Paddy is being tolerant of Homer (so far ;))

Skipper and Scooter would love Peachy to be their friend but he wants none of it!
Well can you blame Peachy? I imagine Scoot and Skip are as obsessive as Homer. If only they would SLOWLY lead up to being the lovies friends it may work - all or nothing!

It looks like Paddy has his very own budgie stalker! :D
Homer is a really sweet boy, he kind of reminds of my Luigi when he interacts with Khaleesi. As soon as they meet up, Luigi never fails to do some wooing and even has the courtesy of feeding Khaleesi a bit. There is some friendly chasing too, even while flying. And Khaleesi lets me know when he is tired of Luigi's pushiness by flying back to me and not leaving my side.
Ha ha, budgie stalker :) yes, I remember seeing Luigi and Khaleesi. Homer is full on like that too as you can see. I wonder why they love the lovies so much? Funny little budgies.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my, such a cute video and Homer is such a tenacious little fella!:clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.