Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone just thought i would ask this here as you lot would probably know the best :)

Anyways, Me and my girlfriend are looking to get a new hoover as the one we have can barely pick up seeds these days. Every Sunday we pull out the cages and give them a good clean but our hoover is just not up to it.

Can anyone recommend any good hoovers for the task of picking up a mixture of seeds, feathers, bark and general mess. The hoover needs to be one i am able to get in the UK

·
Administrator
56,543 Posts
I'm in the US and I use a Shark Navigator to clean up bird feathers, seed hulls, and pellet debris.
The Shark does a great job and I have one both upstairs and one downstairs.
They both get a heavy workout regularly as I generally vacuum twice a day!

However, in checking the Amazon UK site I see the Sharks are MUCH more expensive in your area of the world than in mine. :(

As such, I'd suggest going with the one Pete recommended as the price is so much more reasonable and Pete is giving it a great rating. ;)

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
I favor a smaller shop vac myself...:)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll have to look into the Shark Navigator. I'm using a corded Dirt Devil and a Dustbuster. My mother came from England so I understand that hoover means any kind of machine that ***** up whatever from the floor in difference to what we say here as 'vacuum cleaner'. Whatever you call them with birds you sure need them!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.