Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have posted some of my other zentangles on here an i am back with more! though since i moved all the pictures to another album, they aren't showing on my other thread, so i will post them again (sorry if you are seeing them again!) :eek:

here is my newest. it is for my friend who is OBSESSED with Hunter Hayes (the country singer, this is his logo), though i don't like him, i did have a lot of fun doing this piece- but it does get tiring drawing a lot of swirls!

before coloring it in

after coloring it in

this is the second newest. i did this one quite quickly, as far a drawing zentangles go. i just did what ever i thought of rather than thinking out each pattern. in the end i am pretty happy with it!

and here is all my older zentangles. i am currently still working on my dog silhouette one and it is taking forever! i have four extra copies on it so i can test out designs and then when i like it, i do it on the original copy.

the original is the blue one and the copy is the back and red. I'm not crazy about it, but i liked it enough to hang it up in my rabbits room :)

this was my first zentangle

this little one took 3 days (a little bit each day) and i love it! the color really pops and when i am done with the dog one, i plan to do another one like this one

when i was doing this one, i thought it wasn't going to come out good, but i think it did :eek:

this was my second zentangle. i didn't like the top of it so i cut it off

feel free to criticize! :D

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Nothing to criticize...it is beautiful artwork...thank's for sharing talented young lady...:)

·
Super Moderator
20,168 Posts
Well, Shelly, darling, I agree with Randy. Nothing to criticize here!
I love them, and I absolutely loved looking at them!
They are gorgeous, remind me a bit of intricate old artwork or henna tattoos.
Awesome job! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you :) i have so many more i want to get to, but i promised myself that i wouldn't start any more until the dog one is finished.

this is taking me forever. once i have all of the blanks filled in, i will decide if i just want to leave it, or continue the rings so the only white space is the dog...

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,147 Posts
These are beautiful. Such intricate pieces of art. I shall look forward to seeing the dog silhouette when it is completed.

Please do keep sharing :)

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hopefully i can fill the rest in soon, i hate being stuck on a piece :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.