Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Hmmm, yellow spots indicating pied:)
We need a picture of his wings to confirm his mutation:) From the looks of it he is some type of pied:)

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Nope I was wrong, he may be a combination:eek:
I'm not 100% sure on what I'm thinking so lets wait for a expert:)

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
No problem, I tried to help but I failed:eek: I'm still learning and this was practice:)

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
He looks like a normal green except for the spots.

Sometimes this effect can be caused by feather stress and if that is the case the spots will disappear with his next moult. Feather stress can be caused by deficiencies or illness

If the spots don't disappear it would be interesting to see if any of his descendants inherit them

·
Born2Bfree, bred2Bcaptive
2,887 Posts
Goodness, what an OD of spots!

He has chicken pox :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I also in hope to see if gets passed to his offspring's.
Thinking to breed with her:

·
Born2Bfree, bred2Bcaptive
2,887 Posts
Awww, she is very pretty.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thinking to breed but he seems like to lazy ,never sings to female ,just keep sitting on a perch most of the time and hardly moves to eat,just keep on observing his surroundings and too much afraid of everything.Dont know what to do?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thinking to breed but he seems like to lazy ,never sings to female ,just keep sitting on a perch most of the time and hardly moves to eat,just keep on observing his surroundings and too much afraid of everything.Dont know what to do?
But whenever female goes to him, he starts preening her and she replies that back..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.