Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone... Today i caught these Beautiful Butterflies Mating i was luckly to have the Camera with me. They were out the Front of our window in the Front Yard... Hope you all like these photo's..

Butterflies Mating Spring is here..

Brown Moth on our Grass Tree..

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Those butterflies are gorgeous! :)
I'm not particularly a fan of big butterflies and moths (especially the big fat grey and brown ones), they creep me out by their bulkiness and the dust they leave on things. Grabbed a couple when a child and got grossed out by the dust left on my hands. Even though there are beautifully coloured butterflies out there, I'm not that fond of them.
I love birds, bees and wasps are cool too. As to some other flying creatures, like flies and disease carrying mosquitoes (mosquitoes are the worse) I could do well without those in my life.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you glad that you liked the photo's I am not into the moth either but the butterflies are just beautiful..

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
Yeah butterflies do creep me out if I am around one, but the photos of them I can appreciate. Moths, on the other hand, give me nothing but the heevy-jeevies either way! :eek: They are even worse than spiders in my book. :p

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Alexis ill try to get something else and surprise you next time maybe it will be frogs next or a snake we had a green tree snake go past our front door luckly i wasn't out side though.. We saw it go by our front door.

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
they are just beautiful butterflies... great pictures Lyn! :) I love butterflies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.