Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet my two new little ones. I have been wanting a spangle and when I saw these two I could not resist. They seem so little compared to my adult birds. I got them Monday, they are getting a bit more comfortable in their cage and beginning to tweet and scold a bit and are eating well. Pretty sure I have a male and female, the female being the lighter one. So far their names are Perry and Lacey. That brings my number to 9 so there might be another in the future to keep the number even (lol). They are quarantined so they will not meet the rest of the flock for a month or so.
Thanks for looking.

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Wow...beautiful spangles...and it does look like one of each in that picture...:)

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Aww such a beautiful pair! Congratz and looking forward to see more of Perry & Lacey.:)

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,166 Posts
:love: They are superb! And you do need even numbers! You could get a DF white spangle girl.....and they will give you lots of spangles! :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Congrats on your latest arrivals, I love their colours! :love:

·
Super Moderator
6,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not too good on mutations but the female might be a greywing, she is very pale, I named her Lacey because her wings look like lace.I did not get them from a breeder so I don't know what the parents were. Sunday I went into a pet store to buy some stuff for my cats and I always stop and check out the birds, and there they were. I went home and warned my husband that I had seen them, I didn't get any opposition from him, so I said if they are still there Monday they are coming home with me, the rest is history.:jumping1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.