Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
If he is very fluffed up he is ill, green feces are not usually normal, can you post a picture of them? I do not see any indication of scaly face mites, if he had mites you would see a whitish material on the beak and cere, I do however see something that looks like a scab or some brownish material on the side of the beak, what is that and how long has it been there?

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
The pictures are very blurry but from what I can see the color is off, if the green in the droppings are not influenced by something the bird ate it can be a sign of a GI tract issue or liver issue. If the droppings are getting smaller then he is not eating enough and the sleepiness and loss of appetite are all signs that he is unwell. There is no way we can diagnosis what the problem is and the best thing you can do is to consult a vet, here is some info that might help you locate one Locating an Avian Vet//On-Line Avian Veterinarian Help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.