Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Amanda that is so cute... Looks like your budgie loves music. Maybe you can teach him to sing a song with you... We'd love to see your face next time... Do you sing? Oh you can come and play the Guitar with me anytime... I love to play the piano and Keyboard... Indi sometimes sits on the keyboard while I am playing he sings with me.. Maybe I'll get a video next time. Thanks for sharing with us..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a sweet little bird! :love:

Birds do love music, don't they? Mallorn loves it when I play violin!
I play the violin too!! Thor loves it! Won't stop singing when I play haha.

Very cute, perhaps he was just getting his toes ready to show you how it's really done. :p
I swear I have another video on my phone of him trying to pluck the strings haha!

The video shows an obviously happy, content little Thor....:)
I'm so glad that this comes across! :) Nice to know he's a happy wee chap!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amanda that is so cute... Looks like your budgie loves music. Maybe you can teach him to sing a song with you... We'd love to see your face next time... Do you sing? Oh you can come and play the Guitar with me anytime... I love to play the piano and Keyboard... Indi sometimes sits on the keyboard while I am playing he sings with me.. Maybe I'll get a video next time. Thanks for sharing with us..
I would love to see a video of Indi singing along to your piano playing!! :D

It's actually Al that is playing the guitar in this - I'm rubbish at it! I love singing and sometimes Thor likes to sing along with me which is very sweet :)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
I'll have to see what I can do I have to catch Indi in the right mood... Sometimes Indi won't perform for me... Oops I thought that was you playing the guitar....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.