Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody, so a word from Cody said that i need a vet, and i think so too, but i have heard that regular vets are not typically for birds much so can ya'll give me any vet places that help with birds or are just for birds please and thank you.

Pet supply Mesh Line Composite material Wood
Bird Vertebrate Pet supply Mesh Beak
Pet supply Mesh Mammal Flooring Dog supply

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry to see that your little guy is feeling sick, what does his diet look like currently.
I'm trying to get him to eat vegetables and fruits, but he just won't eat so all he really eats is seeds and drinks water of course. keep in mind that i have watched a much of tutorials on how to feed your bird other foods then seeds and pellets but still wont eat other things than pellets seeds and drink water. thank you for the support of my friend here.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the bird does not move from the bottom of the cage, there should be food and water provided. If the bird is not eating or drinking at all then Pedialyte or Guardian Angel would be appropriate in an attempt to keep the bird hydrated. However as previously stated, by the time a bird is at the bottom it is usually quite ill and really needs to be hospitalized for the best chance of survival. :(
Hes flying around but goes to the bottom of the cage then and there but im still looking for a vet near where i live

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is he eating? Put his food and water where it is easily accessible to him, move at least one perch to the lowest part of the cage.
so yes he is eating and drinking thankfully he actually flew up back to the highest perch in the cage and what i realized was the spot that he is in is the place where kiwi passed away (i cleaned the cage up as fast as possiable).

Is he eating? Put his food and water where it is easily accessible to him, move at least one perch to the lowest part of the cage.
could had been idk morning or something.. im not a budgie professional

could had been idk morning or something.. im not a budgie professional
he*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts