Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Storm 10, Cheeky 4, Jett 3, Sprite 1
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have some videos of Storm and he’s been having super watery poops and he’s been sneezing and before he has this rattling sound like he couldn’t sneeze. He’s been doing some breathing out of his mouth and heart wings. But he’s still very active eating good drinking water. I have some videos he’s not really tired too much. I don’t know how to post the videos. He has been in a separate cage and has a vet appointment Tuesday but I’m trying to get him in Monday.
Bird Beak Parrot Feather Pet supply

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, I thought it was because of a vitamin A issue and I’m trying to get a emergency visit with his avian vet for Monday since no one is open Sunday. He’s been sick before with the wheezing and he’s not wheezing this time it’s just that sound where he needs to sneeze but can’t but will after a little and he had sneezed yesterday and a little bit out and in the picture that’s how watery his poop has been, well that’s the worst one I’ve seen. I’m trying aspirin water hoping it will help a little till I can get him in. Beacuse he is beak breathing and heart wings but he’s not really tired. I just don’t know how to make it better till I can get him in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the vet had given us a recipe before for aspirin water 5 tablets in one gallon of water replace everyday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited by Moderator)
yes we were able to get him into one on Sunday. He is doing better still has some anxiety from getting two shots and now he’s on antibiotics for upper respiratory. He’s energetic but still gets tired he’s eating and still begging for anything I eat. But there’s not a lot of sneezing or rattling sound before the sneeze. He’s singing chattering with the other birds. Antibiotics every 12 hours one drop. I’ll update later sorry it’s quick I got to go to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.