Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone!!! I thought i'd share some photo's of mum and I... We had to go to an 80th Birthday party last night and a friend took some nice photo's of us with my camera.. Anyway i thought i'd share a couple of photo's to show you... We had a good time i was asked to take photo's and some video's and make an 80th Birthday slideshow for them ... The people were very grateful that i said yes that i would do this for them i had a nice time doing it.. Now i have to put it all together for them but it has been boiling hot today so couldn't do any today but i wanted to share these couple of photo's with you.. Our friend took really nice photo's of us i was impressed. Next week i have another job to do with taking photo's and video's for a 50th Wedding Party I got some practice in using my new tripod i am very happy with it moves like a breeze so smooth...

Mum and Me..

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
The pictures of you and your Mum are great Lyn and you definitely look like her. :)

How nice that you are taking photos/videos and doing a slideshow for the 80th Birthday Party as well as doing photos and videos for a 50th Anniversary Party! :wow:

Soon you'll be able to start your own photography business! :thumbsup:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Very nice pic's of a pair of charming looking ladies...:)

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lovely pictures lyn :)
Thank you Bethany..

Wonderful pictures Lyn. I always look forward to seeing pictures you post!!!
Thank you Kristen. I'll be posting some photos of Indi soon...

Very nice photos!!

I also love your new signature! That's my family in the summer with the BBQ every night :) Even in the winter sometimes, lol!
Thank you..

The pictures of you and your Mum are great Lyn and you definitely look like her. :)

How nice that you are taking photos/videos and doing a slideshow for the 80th Birthday Party as well as doing photos and videos for a 50th Anniversary Party! :wow:

Soon you'll be able to start your own photography business! :thumbsup:
[/SI

Thank you Miss Deb.. I love taking photos .Ive always been interested in it .. Will post some of Indi soon.. UMMM a photography studio that would be cool.. I'd call the studio Lyn's photography.....

Nice photos,Lyn!:)
Thank you Gaby..

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Ahh such lovely photos of Lyn n Mum! She seems to always be in good spirits just like when I saw you both on Skype cam last time.:)

Indi's new siggy is also very cute. He's enjoying so many nice food on Australia Day!:D

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh such lovely photos of Lyn n Mum! She seems to always be in good spirits just like when I saw you both on Skype cam last time.:)

Indi'so new siggy is also very cute. He's enjoying so many nice food on Australia Day!:D
Thank you Nick.. Yes mum seems to be in good spirit... Today is Australia Day we have a holiday and it is going to be boiling hot again at least there is no floods like the one we had in 2013 on the same day as today..

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,632 Posts
Lyn... nice photos and I LOVE your hair... very nice shade and so shiny. I'm trying to decide whether to "let the gray out".. if I had hair as pretty as yours, I would do it in a heart beat!

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
You both have the same eyes!
Thank you Heidi...I just had a look yes we do have the same eyes but i have blue eyes not sure what mums is though..

very sweet pics lyn. :)
Thank you..

Lyn... nice photos and I LOVE your hair... very nice shade and so shiny. I'm trying to decide whether to "let the gray out".. if I had hair as pretty as yours, I would do it in a heart beat!
Judy I am not all gray yet only a couple he he!!! I have highlights in my hair and still my own natural hair they just blended it... I am sure you have lovely hair to maybe get some highlights in your hair talk to your hairdresser she or he maybe able to do something nice for you.. Judy I haven't seen a photo of you but you are pretty to everyone is pretty...It is not what a person looks like it is what is in side of them there personality and how nice they are is what counts..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.