Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Well hello everyone:wave::dunno::smash: I am back online and able to post replies all thanks to the wonderful Budgiekin, I could read everyones posts but couldn't reply to anyone :eek: It looks like it is all sorted so I need to catch up on all that has been going on around here any exciting news I have missed????? Once again thankyou Kim:):):)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's good to have you back, Cathy! I'm glad you got your old account fixed and are now able to post! :)

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's good to have you back, Cathy! I'm glad you got your old account fixed and are now able to post! :)
Thankyou I was very frustrated sitting reading all that was happening but unable to reply or comment LOL I just have to get my badge picture back and my wings sorted e.t.c.:D

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Glad to have you back Cathy... Budgiekin is a wizz at fixing things we have a very clever girl here... Budgiekin can fix that so can the other staff members i think.. We missed you posting on our threads...:cool::whoo::whoo::hug::fencing::decision:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Glad you're back with us Cathy! I was just thinking, ' I haven't seen Cathy on the forums for a while... ' so I went and checked your threads etc and just seen everything that had happened! But i'm glad things are sorted now, welcome back! :hug:

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to have you back Cathy... Budgiekin is a wizz at fixing things we have a very clever girl here... Budgiekin can fix that so can the other staff members i think.. We missed you posting on our threads...:cool::whoo::whoo::hug::fencing::decision:
Thankyou very much Lyn, I am so happy to be back with the flock.:D

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad you're back with us Cathy! I was just thinking, ' I haven't seen Cathy on the forums for a while... ' so I went and checked your threads etc and just seen everything that had happened! But i'm glad things are sorted now, welcome back! :hug:
Hi James, I am glad to be back that is for sure! I was beginning to think I had been banned or something LOL.:budgie:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Glad your back Karridale, er.....I mean.....Cathy...:D

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
It is definitely a pleasure to have you back Cathy! I'm glad we were able to get you sorted out. Your patience while we worked through it was very much appreciate. :)

Now get replying! You have some major catching up to do! :giggle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.