Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some of you might of noticed that I haven't been around as much as usual, I have had a very hard and stressful time of late doing a job application for my own job! Now I can imagine what you are all saying?????:S Yes that's right I have been employed for 28 years at the school I am at and now we all have to apply for our own positions, needless to say I was :eek:
I have just about finished it, addressing six criteria and trying to sell myself.

But wait there's more, Last Thursday was a horror day at work for me for various reasons I got home and went up the back to collect some sticks to light the fire turned around with an arm full of sticks and tripped over a root in the ground .Needless to say I now have a sling on my left arm nursing a fractured elbow :mad: SO I am back but at a reduced effort still .:D

·
Administrator
59,706 Posts
Oh, Cathy! I'm so sorry to hear about your accident and injury. :hug:
I hope you heal fully and quickly and are soon back to yourself again.

Please take care of yourself. Yes, we miss you but we want you whole and healthy too!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's good to have you back, Cathy! I'm wishing you a steady and full recovery. :)

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
I"m

Wishing you a speedy recovery,soon!!! Blessigs to you and your human and birdy family. Jo Ann:budge:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.