Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos of our new backyard. Candy and Tony have discovered a whole new world, lol! What a nice change from our two-bedroom apartment on the third floor :D
So happy! :)
Best of all, I have a bird feeder now, and I have cardinals, robins, sparrows, doves, finches, etc. daily.

Attachments

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
How wonderful for all of you , to be able to experience the joys of great outdoors :D Looks like these two will be getting lots of sunshine bet the new Puppy appreciates it too.!:budgie:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
It's great that you will now be able to take a closer look at the wild birds and take full advantage of your back yard and all the extra space you have in your new home! :D
I'm glad Tony and Candy are quite pleased to be outdoors in the comfort of their cage. :)

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How wonderful for all of you , to be able to experience the joys of great outdoors :D Looks like these two will be getting lots of sunshine bet the new Puppy appreciates it too.!:budgie:
Yes, Gizmo loves it!
It's great that you will now be able to take a closer look at the wild birds and take full advantage of your back yard and all the extra space you have in your new home! :D
I'm glad Tony and Candy are quite pleased to be outdoors in the comfort of their cage. :)
They were curious :D

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,460 Posts
Aw look how happy they are taking in their new surroundings :)
I absolutely agree with StarlingWings too - tree looks like it's laughing!! :) you should give it a name :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.