Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi. Everyone.... Indigo here....Wishing my mum Lyn a happy 50th birthday.. All of my friends are invited to Celebrate My Mum Lyn's 50th Birthday.. Don't tell my mum i broke into her computer to do this big surprise for her...
We are putting on a big party for her and i am making her a cake.. I hope she eats it.. I have to get her mum Joan to show me how to do it... Don't tell Lyn.. Indigo is making the cake..
Everyone come along and Celebrate Lyn's big 50th Birthday today... who's bringing along the wine and the nibbles and the chocolate..:party2::party2::party2::birthday::birthday::birthday::party3::party3::party3:

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY LYN LOVE FROM INDIGO...

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
I am!I'll bring a greek dessert too!tell your mum that I wish her happy birthday and all the best on this special day!you are lucky to have her Indi!:)

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Hey Indi! We'll keep this a big surprise for your mommy! I am bringing my special orange cookies and some yummy wine :D

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,409 Posts
Indi

Tell your mom Happy Birthday from Apollo and Jo Ann. Yay team !!!!!:budgie:

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Indi! We'll keep this a big surprise for your mommy! I am bringing my special orange cookies and some yummy wine :D
Thank you Dee Lyn will like those she is out of bed and now i am sprung she has seen the thread... he he...

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happy Birthday Lyn. Hope you have a great day.
Thank you Kate i am having a good morning so far... I have sprung Indi i found his thread he made for me he sure loves me... He gave me a kiss today.. He is making me a cake yum.. want to come Kate..

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Indi, you are such a good boy, throwing your mom a 50th Birthday party. I'll bring more wine. Happy Birthday, Lyn. It will be a wonderful celebration.

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,824 Posts
Love to come Lyn. But it will have to be my virtual me, too far to drive home after a couple of drinks.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Indi, you are such a good boy, throwing your mom a 50th Birthday party. I'll bring more wine. Happy Birthday, Lyn. It will be a wonderful celebration.
Thank you Susan.... Ohhh more wine I think ill have to hide the wine from Indigo... Indigo is sprung i found the birthday thread he did...

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Happy 50th Lyn. The flock and I decided that 50 years deserves only the best wine and chocolates we could find. Oh and of course on our best crockery.

Enjoy your birthday :party::best_wishes::party:

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Happy birthday Lyn....me and the girls brought horsey durvey's.....:D
For six more days you get to be the same age as me, and then I will be older again....;)

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Happy 50th Lyn. The flock and I decided that 50 years deserves only the best wine and chocolates we could find. Oh and of course on our best crockery.

Enjoy your birthday :party::best_wishes::party:
Thank you.... Wish the wine and the Chocolates were real.. They look really good.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Happy birthday Lyn....me and the girls brought horsey durvey's.....:D
For six more days you get to be the same age as me, and then I will be older again....;)
wow... That is great that we are the same age thank you for my birthday wish.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Happy Birthday Lyn! Sounds like Indi has wonderful plans for you - Im sure he'll keep you busy :) xxxxxxxxxxxx Love here from my family and Himala :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.