Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
HI everyone I don't no if you all know that it is Indi's 1st birthday today the 8th of December I have done him a 1st birthday slide. i hope you all like what i have done. Everyone please wish Indi a very Happy 1st Birthday. I hope you all like the video i have posted. Please let us know what you think. Lyn and Indigo

Video was deleted at Lyn's request. She'll repost it once she's changed the music.
YouTube told her the music originally used was copyrighted.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Happy 1st birthday, Indi! May this be the first of many, many years yet to come in the presence of your friends and flock members. I wish you health and happiness on your special day.
Long live Indi! Hurray! :)

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Wow, that is a lovely video, Lyn, I love the music, and Indi is so funny folding the laudry, I think he would be good to work at a dry cleaners :giggle:
He is beautiful, happy birthday Indi :party:

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for wishing Indi a happy 1st Birthday. Indi loved the attention which he also gets every day. He has some new toys to play with

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you deb I'm glad ou like it I thank everyone who has taken the time to watch Indis 1st birthday video? Deb thank ou for making Indis 1st birthday siggy I'm very grateful

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDI!!!!! Gees, it's a bit rough him having to fold the washing on his birthday ;)

I've seen that video before as you know. One of my faves of him. He's so adorable.

Love the Waltzing Matilda music, Lyn. I consider that the Australian National Anthem.

I hope Indi had a wonderful day.

:b-day:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
P.S. It was my dad's 80th birthday yesterday so he and Indi are 79 years apart. Plus I'll always remember when Indi's birthday is. Sorry for the belated wishes but wasn't on here yesterday due to celebrating Dad's big day.:D

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is alright Frankie's Friend. Kate also has a birthday on Indi's birthday as well. I look forward to skyping again soon. Look forward to seeing you on skype. Indi thanks everyone who has watched his 1st Birthday video. Lyn and Indi

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah me to Frankies friend i love those songs. Ill send you the youtube video when i have it sorted out tomorrow. I like to thank everyone who sent Indi a message for Indi's 1st birthday. I love the big message you sent me. Thank you everyone Indi is so loved on this form he has a few people who are Indi's number 1 budgie everyone loves Indi Thank you all

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry i had to take off the video of Indi's first birthday as youtube wouldn't let me use the music as it is copy righted so i deleted off the video in youtube i don't want to get into troube with not having not the right music. Ill repost my video in a couple of days maybe with out the music. So in the mean time ill find music that is suitable. Ill repost my video with out the music tomorrow

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.