Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Indi went on a trip to Cairns for a few days. Indi doesn't like the cold that has come in so he decided to go on a tour on the Sky Rail to see the scenery... Indi thought it would be warmer up Cairns than here.. I hope my little guy comes home soon. Indi always comes home.. He plans on going on a helicopter ride will add the photoshop photo here when it is finished in a few days... I hope he isn't scared of heights... Just heard that Indi is on his way home in a Helicopter..

Indigo on a Sky Rail Ride.

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Indi is looking like he loves the ride Lyn. And I must say you are getting very good at making your signatures! . I saw some kangaroo's jumping around in the snow . bet they were confused.:budgie:

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha, budgie on a skyrail, good one :)

He looks right at home, Lyn. Pretty cool up this way too but not as bad as down south I know.
Thank you Madonna.. I thought the Sky Rail would be fun to put Indi in and give you a laugh doing the helicopter is a challenge nearly finished it...

Indi looks like he's enjoying his ride on the Sky Rail and having loads of fun!
Thank you Deb. Indi sent me a message on his phone to say he is having lots of fun and to get away from the cold weather he will be back tomorrow...

Indi is looking like he loves the ride Lyn. And I must say you are getting very good at making your signatures! . I saw some kangaroo's jumping around in the snow . bet they were confused.:budgie:
Thank you Cathy. My signatures are still very rough.. But I am learning more every time I do some photoshop.. It makes you think... Wait till you see him in the helicopter I'll post it tomorrow.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Indi sure is enjoying the sightseeing on his mini vacations and how cool to be going back home in a helicopter! :)

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got word to say that Indi is arriving at the Bundaberg Airport in a Helicopter. I didn't know he could fly. Now Indigo is home with me.. What a story he has told me about his trip to Cairns in North Queensland.. I am so happy my little guy is home to stay....

Indigo arriving at the Bundaberg Airport.

Safely on the ground...

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A surprise for Mum and Aunty Betty Indi meet up with them on there holiday and Indigo got to drive the Savannahlander Train up in North Queensland.. Indi was really happy the highlight of the day.. I life time dream for Indi... Now he wants to buy a train to go with the helicopter with his credit card...

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Besides the helicopter I'm glad Indi has also gone for a train ride! Trains are my favourite type of public transport. :)

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Besides the helicopter I'm glad Indi has also gone for a train ride! Trains are my favourite type of public transport. :)
Thank you Ana... Indi likes riding on these to he said they were fun...

Very nicely done, Lyn! Indi is certainly getting around via all different means of transportation. :D
Thank you Miss Deb... I'm starting on how to find out on putting Indi into things now it is not hard to do like I thought it was...When you put your mind to doing something you can do it you tell yourself it is easy not hard. And you will beat what you are trying to make or do...

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Indi is incredibly talented...and so are you Lyn...:)

Reactions: LynandIndigo
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.