Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Indigo here again i have broken into my mum's laptop again and i am posting a thread to say it is Lyn's Mother's birthday today she is 78 and i have to look after the house this morning as they are going down to the beach to have dinner with friends the place is called River view Lyn has a cake for her mum but i have to have millet to celebrate after lunch when they come home. I gave Lyn's mum a big kiss this morning instead of bopping her like i always do. I am so lucky to have a mum like Lyn and to have Lyn's mum as a friend to. So lets all Celebrate Lyn's Mum's birthday today. Hip Hip Hooray to Joan.

Me and Lyn's Mum Joan she is 78 today.

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Indi

Happy Birthday Joan and Indi, you had best get back in your cage before your mum gets home or she might forget to give you some millet. You are definitely a rascal. Best wishes, Jo Ann and Apollo:p:budge:

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Indi tell Joan and Lyn that they are lucky to have you! Happy birthday Joan! May all your dreams come true! Have the 3 of you a wonderful evening there :)

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Happy Birthday Joan. I hope you have a great day.

Kate
My mother said to tell you all she is having a wonderful day. We went to our friends place at the beach i played her happy birthday we had a big lunch and dessert Yum

Thank you Kate

Indi tell Joan and Lyn that they are lucky to have you! Happy birthday Joan! May all your dreams come true! Have the 3 of you a wonderful evening there :)
My mother said thank you she is having a great day and we are going out to dinner tonight.

Happy Birthday Joan and Indi, you had best get back in your cage before your mum gets home or she might forget to give you some millet. You are definitely a rascal. Best wishes, Jo Ann and Apollo:p:budge:
Thank you Mum said thanks as we are going out to dinner tonight her day is nearly over she has been with friends all day today now she is out for a big time on the town for dinner.

Happy birthday Joan! Indy, you are such a good boy ☺
My mother said thank you very much.

Happy Birthday, Joan! Indi, you be a good boy while your mom and her mom have lunch. You will have plenty of time to celebrate.
My mother said thank you very much..

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Happy birthday, Joan! :party: I hope you are having a wonderful day. The flock of 13 and I are sending a big hug and our best wishes to your mum, Lyn. :)

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wishing you a wonderful Birthday Joan.:)

And Indigo you look pretty as ever. What an amazing little one you are !!!
Thank you My Mother had a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday Joan, from England!
My Flock also has 13 members like Aluz!
Thank you so much.

Happy birthday, Joan! :party: I hope you are having a wonderful day. The flock of 13 and I are sending a big hug and our best wishes to your mum, Lyn. :)
Thank you My mum had a wonderful day and now it is nearly over the day went really quickly when you are on the go for the whole day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.