Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Lyn,
It looks like everything has gotten off to a GREAT start for Peachy's visit to Australia with Indi. :thumbsup:
Thanks for posting the pictures so I could see they arrived safely.
I sure hope Peachy will be on his best behavior while he's visiting.
Tell him I'm sending both him and Indi kisses and hope they have lots of fun. :)

· Administrator
60,477 Posts
Deb Look at what Indi and Peachy are up to now. The great barrier reef photo's will be coming soon i am in the middle of doing them but here is what they have been up to..

Touring the Bundaberg Millaquin Sugar Mill and look at all of the Rum they have bought.

Hey Mum look at all of the Rum i have bought you now you can make lots of cakes with it.
Oh my! I sure hope Peachy and Indi weren't sampling that Rum. :eek: I can just see to tipsy little birdies touring Australia. :rolleyes:

Hear you go the two of them are now at the Lady Musgrave Island just out side of Bundaberg. The Great Barrier Reef. Indi is sure looking after Peachy maybe peachy won't go home he might want to live with Indigo and see more sights.
Please make sure Peachy doesn't get eaten by any Great White Sharks (or any other fish for that matter) when you two are off swimming around the Barrier Reef, Indi! I'm really glad you are taking such good care of him during his visit with you. :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.