Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. Everyone!!! Indigo made this gift for Peachy Pie. While i was out Indigo opened my computer and photoshoped this photo for Peachy.. Deb said that she would be very suprized if Indi makes comments while i was out but my little guy was so clever and he made this lovely gift. I didn't know that he could do photoshop pictures..

Indi can do better photoshop than i can. I think he can make my signatures for me...

Anyway Indigo wanted to make peachy pie a gift as he wanted to stop by and visit him on the form... Peachy Pie i hope you like the gift that Indigo made for you...

A Gift for Peachy Pie. Indigo stopped by to visit his favorite friend...

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Wow! :wow:

Peachy: Mom, Mom -- Look what Indi made for me!! :jumping:

That is a very nice gift Indi sent to you, Peachy.
How lovely that your friend Indi wanted to send you something.
You are a very lucky little fellow to have such a good friend.

Peachy: Thank you, Indi! You are a great friend. :hug:

Mom -- how come you never let ME use the laptop.
I promise I won't steal the keys off it anymore if you let me use it. Please, please, pretty please??

Sorry Peachy, it's past your bedtime, we'll discuss this more tomorrow.

Thank you for Peachy's gift, Lyn and Indi!

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! :wow:

Peachy: Mom, Mom -- Look what Indi made for me!! :jumping:

That is a very nice gift Indi sent to you, Peachy.
How lovely that your friend Indi wanted to send you something.
You are a very lucky little fellow to have such a good friend.

Peachy: Thank you, Indi! You are a great friend. :hug:

Mom -- how come you never let ME use the laptop.
I promise I won't steal the keys off it anymore if you let me use it. Please, please, pretty please??

Sorry Peachy, it's past your bedtime, we'll discuss this more tomorrow.

Thank you for Peachy's gift, Lyn and Indi!
Message from Indi to Peachy Pie..

Oh I typed this message all by myself with my toe...
Oh Peachy my friend so nice of you to drop by to see your picture I made you.... I got the idea from my mum so I broke into her computer and made it for you. I had to beat my mum before she made it... I am so happy you liked the picture I made for you peachy now you can hang it in your bird room and look at it all day.... I'll make a picture for you and your friends anytime so I am so happy you liked it..

Love Indigo....

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a clever boy he is!
Thank you..

Oh my....this is what happens when you let a clever guy like Indi read the forum too much....:D
Thank you Randy... But Indi sneaks onto the form when I am not here he checks out the budgie threads and his friends to..

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Too Funny! I need Indigo as my Assistant! What kind of Payment does he take? :D:giggle:
Thank you. Indi said you can hire him anytime he said he works by the hour...UMMM Indi has a credit card but he said $20 an hour plus Millet on top of that... My naughty little guy!!!

Hi, Indi, Apollo ,here. My ma says she is sure you do not know what a Blarny Stone is. Indi, what is a Blarny Stone? My ma will not tell me!! Over and out.
Apollo:budge::budge:
UMMM Miss JoAnn I don't know what a blarny Store is. Can you please explain to me and my Mum as she is scratching her head wondering what it is to she has a funny look on her face trying to figure out what a blarny Store is.... Apolio please ask your mum to explain what the store is..

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Indi

In Ireland The leprechuns are famous for telling so many untruths that they were said to kiss the blarny stone to get away with it. That is one of many stories about kissing the blarny stone. Blessings, Jo Ann and Apollo.:hug::hug::budge::budge:

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In Ireland The leprechuns are famous for telling so many untruths that they were said to kiss the blarny stone to get away with it. That is one of many stories about kissing the blarny stone. Blessings, Jo Ann and Apollo.:hug::hug::budge::budge:
Indigo says UMMM Miss JoAnn what does a blarny stone got to do with the gift I made for Peachy Pie... Indi says he put his heart and soul into making the picture for Peachy... But thanks for explaining it to is. My mum now has heard of the stone as she has a friend in Ireland who has been telling us about it..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thank you. Indi said you can hire him anytime he said he works by the hour...UMMM Indi has a credit card but he said $20 an hour plus Millet on top of that... My naughty little guy!!!

Great Price for such a Talented and Handsome Little Man! Plus the Millet is more than agreeable! Lol :D;)

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Great Price for such a Talented and Handsome Little Man! Plus the Millet is more than agreeable! Lol :D;)
Ha Ha!!! Thank you Indi says he likes you and is happy to have you as his friend he loves everyone and he said millet is fine.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my, Indi sure is an Alpha budgie and looks a little bigger than Peachy! What have you been feeding him, Lyn?:laughing:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.