Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Everyone!!! This afternoon Indigo was playing peak a boo with me while we were watching the TV. He was so funny he was talking and hanging out with us.... I have some other new photo's of him to_Oh i have been growing Indigo's wings he looks cute with them longer.. Ill try to get a photo of me and indi tomorrow..

Indigo playing Peak a boo with me. I see you Mum.

Play time on my cage.

Had to have a scratch

See Indigo's pins.

My Mum is growing my wings.

My favorite pillow

I see you Mum this is my pillow you can't have it..

Thank you for stopping by..

·
Registered
533 Posts
Lovely photos of a very Handsome lad...thanks for sharing, Lyn :)

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Peek a Boo, We See You Indi! Cute little Indi is always tickling us with his adorable antics.:giggle:

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pictures Lyn. Indi loves the camera :D
Thank you Niamhf yes he loves the camera. He wanted to show you all his pins...

Peek a Boo, We See You Indi! Cute little Indi is always tickling us with his adorable antics.:giggle:
Thank you Nick. Indigo loves to keep you all guessing on what he is going to do next when I take his photo. Indi loves sharing his photos with you all....

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
How cute to see Indi playing hide-and-seek with you! Even with the pinnies on his head, Indi is handsome as ever. :)

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How cute to see Indi playing hide-and-seek with you! Even with the pinnies on his head, Indi is handsome as ever. :)
Thank you Aluz. I kept saying where are you i can see you and he looks at you from behind the vase with his cute little eyes as if to say how did you find me. Indi is a bit ichy he loves to get up on his cage to scratch his head makes him feel better. Glad you like his photo's..

·
Registered
591 Posts
ahhhh I do love this little cuties pictures. xx

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Indi

That boy definitely has an eye for mischief. So watch your back, Lyn. Every once and a while we catch Apollo scheming with Indi. They never tell either!! Thanks for sharing. Jo Ann and Apollo:budge::budge:

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
That boy definitely has an eye for mischief. So watch your back, Lyn. Every once and a while we catch Apollo scheming with Indi. They never tell either!! Thanks for sharing. Jo Ann and Apollo:budge::budge:
I know what you mean JoAnn he does get that look in his eye Indi is full of mischief... But it's cute though..

He's beautiful! I love his fluffy cheeks!:giggle: Do you plan to have him fully flighted in the future?
Thank you Gabby... Maybe I'll keep his wings long we will have to wait and see...

Aluz said exactly what I was going to say. Even with a mass of pinnies, Indi is still totally adorable and beautiful.
Thank you Kate... Oh well guess you have to be quick when posting... I think Indi is beautiful with his pinnes to he does have a mass of them poor little guy..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.