Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone!!! This morning Indi was sitting in the sun in the lounge room i put his bird bath in and he went nuts having a bath in the sun. After a terrible day yesterday with the rain and wind today is beautiful.. So i guess Indi wanted to soak up the sun and his bath time. He is still adorable all wet.. I have some other photo's of him i am also sharing of him. Indigo also thinks he is a bat he hangs upside down in his cage..

One wet Budgie.

Beautiful Photo's of Indigo. Mum take the flash off please.

Pay attention to me Mum I am showing off my best side.

Time on my cage.

I know how to get my mum I can bite her toe when she is not looking.

Thank you for Stopping By and looking at Indigo's photo's..

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a rascal! So handsome:cool:
Thanks Dee. When Indi is up to mischief Indi can be a little rascal but he does it in a cute way.. I just love him to bits..

My thoughts exactly, even wet Indi is beautiful.
Thank you Kate. I must agree with you Indi is beautiful when he is all wet... Sigh so much Cutenesssss in one little budgie.. You just got to love him.....

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wet budgies are so adorable, and little Indi is no exception! Thanks for sharing his photos with us Lyn! :)
Thank you Lindsey. Indi just loved his bath this morning he was having a ball... Now his feather's are all nice and shiny like always Indi has a bath every second day or when he feels like it he has a mind of his own and is a very clever little bird.. I am only to happy to share my photo's with you all..

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darling Indi has to be one of the most handsome birdies I ever did see! Even when wet, he looks like such a regal knight, like your signature! :laugh:
Thanks for sharing, Lyn, I love to see Indigo!
Thank you StarlingWings. I am blessed with my dream budgie and he is everything to me he has personality and loves to play with you he doesn't bite.. He loves everyone who comes to visit us.. I think that Indigo is beautiful to he is more beautiful in real life than his photo's. Maybe one day if you come to Australia you can come and meet me and Indi.

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
Thank you StarlingWings. I am blessed with my dream budgie and he is everything to me he has personality and loves to play with you he doesn't bite.. He loves everyone who comes to visit us.. I think that Indigo is beautiful to he is more beautiful in real life than his photo's. Maybe one day if you come to Australia you can come and meet me and Indi.
Someday I hope to travel to Australia and I'll be sure to stop by! :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Loved the pics of your Indi, Lyn! He always looks good and poses wonderfully for picture time. :)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Indi is good and wet in those pic's...but as everyone has said, he look's great...:)

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Indi

Introducing crown Prince Indigo after the royal bath. Go Indi!!!
Birdy smooches,:budge::budge: Apollo:budge::budge:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.