Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Everyone!!! Indigo here my mum let me post this thread as Today is my birthday i turn a big 2 WOW!!! I can remember the day my mum brought me home and i was so thrilled when she had chose me and i had a home and a loving family.. When she put me in the car i was excited and when we got to Lyns place wow i was the luckest budgie ever... Lyn's mum and dad are going to spoil me Rotton... I give Lyn's mum a hard time but she loves it...My mum loves me so much she spoils me every day even if it is not my birthday but today is so special being 2 Lyn is having a party for me today so i wanted to share my party with my Budgie friends on TB oh and the Staff as well and members. Where oh Where is my Buddy John are you on yet you have to be at the party on time. Indigo is inviting everyone Staff and Members to his party today to Celebrate his 2nd birthday.. Lets Party Everyone hear is my surprise that Lyn made me she is so Clever I really like it... Who is coming to the party we hope everyone!!!:party2::party2::party3::birthday::birthday:

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,807 Posts
A really beautiful slide show and beautiful music to go with it. Indi is so pretty. Happy Birthday Indi. I am sure you will have a great party and thanks for the invitation. I know you will have a great day and will be totally spoiled.

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Kate are you celebrating with me today... All of my friends have to come today and make my 2nd birthday so special cause i am so lucky to have a mum like my Lyn... She spoils me already this morning... Lyn's Mum has me at the moment..

·
Registered
522 Posts
suck a sweet sweet thread! and luck birdy!!! i backed my rabbit and actual cake for her 1st HAHAHA but im a little cray cray like that! HAPPY 2ND Bday!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

·
Crazy budgie lady
1,439 Posts
Happy birthday Indi! wow another year has gone by :p save me a piece of your birthday cake :D all my budgies say happy birthday to Indi and the little chicks too, they wish they could be at your party :D enjoy being spoilt on your extra special day :D

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
:birthday::party2::birthday::party2::birthday:

HAPPY HATCHDAY INDI.....I brought your molt buddy Solomon with me and he has brought you some of the biggest and Goldest millet ever seen....PARTY TIME.....:cool:

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Happy birthday Indi! wow another year has gone by :p save me a piece of your birthday cake :D all my budgies say happy birthday to Indi and the little chicks too, they wish they could be at your party :D enjoy being spoilt on your extra special day :D
Thank you Miranda... thanks for coming to my 2nd birthday party...

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:birthday::party2::birthday::party2::birthday:

HAPPY HATCHDAY INDI.....I brought your molt buddy Solomon with me and he has brought you some of the biggest and Goldest millet ever seen....PARTY TIME.....:cool:
wow Thank you so much Randy for the Golden Millet i have never seen Golden Millet i sure am a spoilt budgie...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.