Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Indigo went on a Snow Adventure and visited the Blue Mountains.. Indigo went with out me.. It is winter time here at the moment and it is freezing so this gave Indi the idea to do a snow adventure.. Indigo is now back from his little trip he said he would rather be with me than out in the freezing cold.. He said he is safe with us.. Indigo had a lovely snow adventure..My mum can come on my next adventure with me.

Indigo's Snow Adventure.

· Member of the Month October 2008
6,908 Posts
Great pictures Lyn. I live just near the base of the Blue Mountains. We used to go on Sunday drives to the Three Sisters (that's what the rocks that Indi is sitting on are called). It is not quite as cold here as the ones with snow, but its pretty cold. Last night was really freezing. We had a very heavy frost on the ground this morning. We had white grass and not green. So it looked like it had snowed.

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
How lovely, Indi is really having a good time on the snow! His woollen cap really suits him well! :D

Reactions: LynandIndigo

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Awesome Lyn....Indi's little stocking cap fits him perfectly and he sure can ride that snowmobile....:)

Reactions: LynandIndigo

· Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good Job Indi. Next time you will have to take your mum too.
Blessings, Jo Ann:p
Thank you JoAnn.Indi plans to take me on an Adventure next time... I am going to South Australia in October maybe Indi can come to don't no if birds can go on planes though..

Ask Indi if I can go with him next time :p
I asked Indi and he said yes you can go on an adventure with him.

Great pictures Lyn. I live just near the base of the Blue Mountains. We used to go on Sunday drives to the Three Sisters (that's what the rocks that Indi is sitting on are called). It is not quite as cold here as the ones with snow, but its pretty cold. Last night was really freezing. We had a very heavy frost on the ground this morning. We had white grass and not green. So it looked like it had snowed.
Thank you Kate we loved the three sisters when we went there it was always cold. But mum wouldn't go on the sky rail or cable car as she is scared of heights..

How lovely, Indi is really having a good time on the snow! His woollen cap really suits him well! :D
Thank you Aluz. I thought his woollen hat suited him to.

Did I say photo edit? I meant photography is always so great! Looks like Indi could be a professional skier.:)
Thank you I didn't understand what you meant. Maybe one day he will get good at skiing he said he nearly fell off..

He has more fun than I do lol
Thank you. Indi had so much fun..

Lyn,
It looks like Indi had a great time on his adventure!!
Thank you Deb. Yes Indi had a great adventure he saw lots of different birds he nearly fell off his ski he saw some snow dogs to. Glad you liked his trip.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.