Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone!!! I have taken some photos of Indi with his birthday present. He is sure one spoilt budgie he is like a little kid in a lolly shop he was so funny he was so curious looking inside of his gift but once he found out what was in there boy did he like it. Indigo loves shiny bells and he asked Santa for a Shiny Bell so he got another one for his 3rd birthday.. I can't wait to see him with his Christmas Present ill be putting it under the tree.. Anyway hear are his birthday photos from when he was trying to get into the bag to see what was inside.I love him so much you just have to spoil him when he looks at you with his big eyes they get me everytime.I think Indi can buy me something with his credit card now...

Indigo looking at his birthday present

I wonder what is inside this bag after me knocking it over.

Ohhh look Mum a nice shiny bell i needed a new one and there are more toys there to.

This is a funny looking bag mum

Can i jump in the bag to see if there is more HUH Mum.

Gee i am so spoilt i got 3 shiny bells for my birthday i wonder if ill be getting more for Christmas.

This is cool..

I like this one the best mum as i broke my old one remember.

What is inside the bell Mum

I got all of these for my birthday lucky me.

I can't make up my mind which one to play with i also have a container full of toys to.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I see Indi really liked the birthday presents you got him, he immediately started to play with them. What a playful fellow he is! :)

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see Indi really liked the birthday presents you got him, he immediately started to play with them. What a playful fellow he is! :)
Thank you Aluz. Yes he did start to play with them right away. I can't wait to see him playing with his Christmas presents.

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lucky Indi! There's some really cool presents there! :)
Thank you Wendy.. I think so to they are pretty cool..

There's my handsome boy ;)
He is such a lovely budgie boy, and I love the pics he deserves lots of bells,my favorite pic is him trying to decide what bell to play with first too ;)
Thank you Kimberly. Which photo do you mean as I'll go and find the one you mean.. Glad you liked them..

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Indi

Leave it to a kid to play with and tear up the wrapping and leave the toy for last. Apollo says he will gladly play with the bag and chew it up real good!! :budge::budge:Happy Hatch Day, Indi, Jo Ann and Apollo. :budge::budge:

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Leave it to a kid to play with and tear up the wrapping and leave the toy for last. Apollo says he will gladly play with the bag and chew it up real good!! :budge::budge:Happy Hatch Day, Indi, Jo Ann and Apollo. :budge::budge:
Thank you JoAnn. Indi loves his gifts and the paper to. He is so funny.. Glad you liked his photos.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.