Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 674 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI. Everyone!! I have been growing Indigo's wings he has a few more to catch up with but i think he looks better with them longer now. He loves to fly around the house and play flying games with me... Mum always tells me when she is going outside so then back in the cage Indi goes... Indi loves playing on his favorite pillow in the lounge room where he hangs out with me while i am watching the TV... Anyway here is Indi with his wings longer... I love Indi very much..

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He looks even better with his "natural" wings!:) Thanks for sharing,Lyn!:)
Thank you Gabby... I can't wait till they are fully grown he will look wonderful but he is wonderful anyway he has his charming little looks.. But he is molting right now and has lost some of his black spots..

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Indi really is a little super model. He just loves the camera and the camera loves him. He is so photogenic. I really don't think anyone could take a bad picture of him he is just so good looking.
Thank you Kate.. I know Indi loves his photo taken but sometimes he gets shy and doesn't want it taken.. I took these photos this afternoon when he was in a good mood he was very playful.. I think if a professional person taking his photo she or he would really make him shine...

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As usual, Indi is just as handsome :love: as can be!!

My top three favorites out of this "batch" of Indi's photos are
#3, #8 and #9. :D
Thank you Deb...I am so very lucky to have a bird like Indi he is playful and loves everyone who comes to visit...

:D wonderful looking Indi! Aren't budgies more beautiful without their wings clipped? :) my opinion!
Thank you Despina.

Indi is such a beautiful bird, he belongs on the cover of a magazine! He looks great with is grown out wings.
Thank you Cody.. Maybe my next signature he will feather on a magazine...

He is so beautiful Lyn:eng.:
Thank you Marya...

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Indi is always the little charmer and his full wings look immaculate. I also love his cute, round puffy head - looking like a little Elvis...so now he should learn some Elvis songs too!:giggle:

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a handsome bird! He is very photogenic. :p
Thank you..

Indi is so handsome! He looks so spiffy all the time I see him and it makes me love him even more :love:

Thank you Gi Gi.. Aww you are so cute Gi Gi...

Thank you for sharing his pictures, Lyn :) His wings look lovely!
Some top notch looking wing's for a very handsome fellow...:)
Thank you Randy..

Indi is always the little charmer and his full wings look immaculate. I also love his cute, round puffy head - looking like a little Elvis...so now he should learn some Elvis songs too!:giggle:
Thank you Nick. Maybe I'll do Indi as Elvis in my photoshop.... Nice to see you back...

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I loved the pics, Lyn! You really manage to take the most beautiful pics of your Indi. His longer flight feathers suit him very well too. :)
My favourite is photo number 3, he looks so cute and funny in that one! :D

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I loved the pics, Lyn! You really manage to take the most beautiful pics of your Indi. His longer flight feathers suit him very well too. :)
My favourite is photo number 3, he looks so cute and funny in that one! :D
Thank you Ana. Ill go and check out photo number 3. I thought id grow his wings back cause he knows his way around the house and it is only mum and me here now and we have a deal that she would tell me when she wants to go out the door and back in the cage for Indi.. Glad you liked his photo's..

1 - 20 of 674 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.