Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone!!! As you all no Indigo was planning on going on a trip to America to see Deb's Flock. I am not so good at doing photoshop but least i try. Indigo had such a good time with all of Deb's birds that maybe he will go back again for another visit and meet more of his friends on TB. Indigo had a wonderful time with Deb's birds.

Just arrived at the Airport in America.

Deb's other bird friends hasn't arrived yet waiting for them.

All Aboard.

Taking a limo to the Hotel.

Relaxing in Indigo's Suit.

Having a talk in the Bar.

My Friends are taking me sight seeing.

Waiting for the rest of the gang to come.

Fantastic View.

This is the best view of America.

I haven't finished so ill be adding some more photo's here later through the week. Please enjoy Indigo's trip to America.

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Awesome Lyn...what an adventure...your photoshop skills have really gotten good. I am sure Skipper and Scooter were both especially happy to see the ol pal Indi...:)

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome Lyn...what an adventure...your photoshop skills have really gotten good. I am sure Skipper and Scooter were both especially happy to see the ol pal Indi...:)
Thank you Bro. That was quick i just posted them. I love doing photoshop hey at least i try.. Indi had a good time and ill be adding more photo's soon still working on them. Glad you liked them.

·
Administrator
59,669 Posts
Great job Lyn!

It looks like the cutouts I sent you worked well for you! :thumbsup:

Your pictures continually improve -- you're becoming an expert really fast. :wow:

My favorites from this series are pictures 4 , 6, 8 and 12.

Thanks for allowing Indi to come visit us. We hope he enjoyed his stay.

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great job Lyn!

It looks like the cutouts I sent you worked well for you! :thumbsup:

Your pictures continually improve -- you're becoming an expert really fast. :wow:

My favorites from this series are pictures 4 , 6, 8 and 12.

Thanks for allowing Indi to come visit us. We hope he enjoyed his stay.
Hey deb. Thank you. Indi can go anywhere I allowed him to go as Budgiekin said Indigo has a credit card so he can fly and anywhere and shout his friends some treats. Thank you for giving me your cut outs. Please come back in a few days to view the other surprises I'll be adding here.

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Indi

I am so grateful that in a world of pain and strife we can celebrate the simple beautiful things of life like Indi and a credit card and new born pinkies and human babies that carry with them the future of man and all living things around the world. Thank you Lyn. :budge:Blessings, Jo Ann:p

·
Member of the Month Dec 2014
1,087 Posts
Love the hats! Great hotel suite too. And the limo ride!!! Wahoo!!!!

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Love the hats! Great hotel suite too. And the limo ride!!! Wahoo!!!!
Thank you. Ill have a few more photo's to add in a couple of days.

I am so grateful that in a world of pain and strife we can celebrate the simple beautiful things of life like Indi and a credit card and new born pinkies and human babies that carry with them the future of man and all living things around the world. Thank you Lyn. :budge:Blessings, Jo Ann:p
Thank you. Yes Indi has a credit card lucky little guy.

Good job, Lyn! Very fun!
Thank you Ollie. These were fun to do and i am learning a lot in photoshop. Ill be adding some more in a couple of days.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.