Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Eveyone!!! I caught Indigo in the act.. He gets this innocent look in his eyes when he puts his foot up on his bell i have been trying to get the right photo got one but when i get another one that is better ill post it.. When he puts his foot on his bell with one foot on the perch ill say to him What are you doing then he looks at me with Innocent eyes as if he has done something guilty but to cute I love him so much..The other day my Uncle was over and Indi couldn't wait to get out on Uncle Ronnie he is Mum's brother. Then last night i caught him again Indi likes my toes and tries to bit them or do something that budgies like to do but i won't say what that is.. He is so funny I had to kick him off my toes when he took a liking to them.. Please enjoy..

Indigo caught in the act Innocent eyes guilty..

Indi talks with his bell in his beak.

Indigo with Uncle Ronnie.

Sneaky Indigo gets further to my toes.

I have you now Mum I love toes and you no what i do to them to.

To Cute.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Great pictures, it's nice to see Indi playing with his bell toy, he even gets on his tippy toes in the 3rd pic! :D

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,908 Posts
Indi is such a cute cheeky little boy. And he knows he is up to mischief. I know that look so well. I get it from my Cockatoo's when they are up to no good. Great pictures Lyn.

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pictures, it's nice to see Indi playing with his bell toy, he even gets on his tippy toes in the 3rd pic! :D
Thank you Aluz. It is funny when he gets up on his toes to reach the bell when he does it then he gets that guilty look on his face so cute..

I like the "Sneaky Indigo" pic the best! He is such a pretty budgie Lyn! :)
Thank you Wendy.. I like the Sneaky photo of Indigo to he is full of surprises every day he has the biggest personality for a little bird. It is funny when he looks at you as if he has done something wrong it is so cute.. I think it is his eyes that give it away..

Indi is such a cute cheeky little boy. And he knows he is up to mischief. I know that look so well. I get it from my Cockatoo's when they are up to no good. Great pictures Lyn.
Thank you Kate.. Indigo is so cute when he is cheeky and the look he gives when he thinks he has done something wrong it is so cute he is really funny.. I think that Indigo knows when he is up to mischief with his bell... he he!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
He is so cute Lyn. He looks very like my little Blue who sadly went to rainbow Bridge last year. He used to love his bell like Indigo. I will always miss him. You dont know how much love a little bird gives you untill you have one. Anyway i am getting two baby boys in April. A green one and a Blue one. Really looking forward to it. Indigo is so beautiful Lyn.

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So funny! :laugh: Thanks for sharing
Thank you Bethany I am happy Indi made your day..

He is so cute Lyn. He looks very like my little Blue who sadly went to rainbow Bridge last year. He used to love his bell like Indigo. I will always miss him. You dont know how much love a little bird gives you untill you have one. Anyway i am getting two baby boys in April. A green one and a Blue one. Really looking forward to it. Indigo is so beautiful Lyn.
Thank you Marya.. Indigo is violet with a touch of blue on him.. I am happy for you that you are getting two new budgies.. They will make you happy again but you never forget our other budgies we have had they gave us so much joy and love....Yes I do know how much one little budgie can give us so much love...

The picture with Indi talking to his bell is my favorite. :)
Thank you Miss Deb.. I'll try to get a better photo of Indi talking to his bell but better still I'll get a video of to sometime this week. Glad you liked them...

Indi, looking good as always. He is such a star!
Thank you Susan.,

Indigo is definitely a celebrity! He's gorgeous!
Thank you...

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Indi is just the cutest! I wish like anything I could have some babies of his with one of my little girls :D
Thank you Lindsey.... Maybe you can fly one of your little females out here for Indi I could breed some little Indis for you when they get to 4 weeks I could fly them to you it would be so cool to have little baby budgies from Indigo he has a good bloodline and his personality is huge...If Indi had a female from you Lindsey it would take Indis mind off my fingers and my toes he has a thing for them and it is breeding season right now... I'd love to have some little baby budgies from Indi that would be so cool... Lindsey you and your husband fly to Australia stay with us and you could bring a little female budgie for Indi. You are welcome anytime...

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Indi is too handsome, and what a personality. You better not breed him Lyn, everbody in the world would want an Indi baby...:)

Reactions: LynandIndigo

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Indi is too handsome, and what a personality. You better not breed him Lyn, everbody in the world would want an Indi baby...:)
Ha Ha Bro you are to funny... I'd give the first baby to Lindsey she wants to breed a baby Indi i'd love to breed with him but if i do he may stop talking and being my friend he make take a liking to his lady friend more than me... he he!!! Maybe the breeder i got him from will breed another Indi for me later on..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.