Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
It is great what we can learn from something as simple as a metal band on the leg. These little guys are just amazing. I wish I lived in an area that had them, my garden would be full of feeders :)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is great what we can learn from something as simple as a metal band on the leg. These little guys are just amazing. I wish I lived in an area that had them, my garden would be full of feeders :)
My neighbor has a feeder and the little hummingbirds come over to have nectar from my flowers. I LOVE it. :) I even saw one perched on top of the feeder one day. I'd never actually seen a hummingbird stay in one place without flying before that. :laughing:

What a fun little article. I think I'll put up a feeder, like a good little servant !!
I'm sure the royal hummingbirds will appreciate your servitude, Judy!! ;)

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Insights

Wonderful article, Deb. We grow a number of flowering vines including a cutting from my mothers garden just for Hummers. They love our trumpet vine to sip nectar and snuggle babies. blessings, Jo Ann:budgie:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
I just love those little bird's....we get some every summer, they love our rose of sharon flowers...:)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,691 Posts
Great article! I just love those little Royal flying jewels - they come to our feeders every year, and always hover outside our windows when they arrive, to let us know they are expecting some service, Pronto! I am always more than happy to be their minion...

Reactions: FaeryBee
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.