Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interest in paddles?

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Jonah 
#1 ·
I used to belong to a Greek service fraternity (Alpha Phi Omega) in which we used to paint paddles as a way to express our emotions, love, and care for one another. I know it is kind of odd to suggest this, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a custom paddle and/or painting of budgies or well.. anything really. I've done some paintings on canvas, wood plaques, and other mediums.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Prices vary depending on the medium of choice and how elaborate you wish to make your piece. As I create your piece, I send pictures to make sure it is to your liking. If I mess something up, I will try again at no additional charge (because, you know, it's my fault :giggle:)

Here are some examples of my work (mind you, some of these were rushed and in my early stages... but when I take my time they come out amazing)!

See less See more
#2 ·
Update

I think I'm going to try painting a few budgie related paddles/plaques soon so that the community can get a better idea of what I can do. I know that what I have isn't the greatest sample... so maybe I should reach out and do moar!

OH- And I lovvvvve to make keychains! If anyone wants keychains, please let me know as well!! I'm willing to sell them for a dollar or even send them for free because, you know, I love you all <3

#4 ·
Very cool paddles....I would love to see what one with a budgie or two on it looks like...:)

#5 ·
I'll try whipping something up soon! As far as key chains go, I can do something simple with pony beads and letters (like your budgies name) or something a bit more fancy. I found that hobby lobby has some nice bird charms that I can add as well =)

#7 ·
Whoa aren't these the coolest pimpin paddles! I especially dig the Mortal Kombat FINISH HIM! Very nice :thumbsup: :cool:

#8 ·
Thanks Nick!

So - as you all can see from above (although it isn't on a paddle because all I had was a canvas) - I did something with Anova. My roommate drew Anova and the flowers, then I painted it.

If anyone is interested - Please let me know! We might be opening our own Etsy store because we can do key chains and bracelets with names woven into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.