Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Everyone. I have made Cara a SlideShow of her Beautiful Budgies. I am learning how to do this. Cara asked me to post it on the form for everyone to see. Please enjoy Cara's Beautiful Budgies. I had a lot of fun making the movie. I even made some slides by myself how cool is that. Please enjoy the slideshow i did for Cara.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thanks so much Lyn!! I it is wonderful!! It really makes me smile when I watch it and I showed it to my friends too and they were really impressed with your video and what a good job you did. I love the song!!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Another wonderful slideshow of a gorgeous flock! Very well done, Lyn! :)

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much Lyn!! I it is wonderful!! It really makes me smile when I watch it and I showed it to my friends too and they were really impressed with your video and what a good job you did. I love the song!!
Thank you Cara. Im glad you liked the movie i had fun doing it.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I couldn't hear the song as everyone was asleep, had to have my sound off, but I loved watching it, job well done :) and Cara you have a gorgeous flock :D
Thank you Azurei. I had fun doing the movie i am only learning how to do this.

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Nice job capturing a lovely flock! Congratulations on a lot of hard work!

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice job capturing a lovely flock! Congratulations on a lot of hard work!
Thank you for your kind words Ollie. You inspire me i am grateful for your nice comments. You also do the best video's Ollie i am proud of what you do to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.