Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. Everyone. Kim wanted me to post the slideshow of her newest addition to her family. Meet Riley he is friends with Aries now. Everyone know's Aries is kim's Budgie and she just lost two of her favorite beloved Budgies now she has another little budgie to love and give a home to. Kim is a very special person to me and has helped me out when i first joined a very nice friend. Everyone please enjoy the slideshow i have done for Kim. Riley is so Beautiful i had a lot of fun putting the sldieshow together. The slideshow goes a little longer this time. It will end with slideshow by Lyn.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Beautiful job Lyn. Riley is so cute, Kim. you definitely made the right choice!

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful job Lyn. Riley is so cute, Kim. you definitely made the right choice!
Glad you liked the video i did for Kim's Beautiful Budgie RILEY.
One special cute budgie Kim has he will keep Aries company.

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Awww thanks Lyn. Great job! That's my baby Riley! And Aries is in there too. They are both proud to be in the video you made for us. Did Indi help you put it together? He is a very talented budgie if he did. :)

Riley has had his first moult now so when I was watching the video, I was thinking how young he looked with his baby bars. He has lost many of them now; he's growing up and becoming a big boy budgie!

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
Aww!! :love: Kim, he is absolutely one of the sweetest budgies I've ever seen! I think I may have reached my cuteness limit for the day. :giggle: It was a great video, good job Lynn and Indi! :)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Such a charming little darling! Cute as a little Budgie Button! Perfect theme song.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awww thanks Lyn. Great job! That's my baby Riley! And Aries is in there too. They are both proud to be in the video you made for us. Did Indi help you put it together? He is a very talented budgie if he did. :)

Riley has had his first moult now so when I was watching the video, I was thinking how young he looked with his baby bars. He has lost many of them now; he's growing up and becoming a big boy budgie!
Im glad that you liked the video for you and Riley. Indi did help me put it together and he chose the song for you he said it had to be a budgie song so i found this one it is cute and funny. I didn't no you could get a budgie song. Its called My little budgie. Indi is clever for finding the song for you Kim. I m glad to be able to do you the video of Riley i had a lot of fun doing it and i got to no Riley through all those photo's. Thank you kim for letting me use your photo's to do the slideshow.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aww!! :love: Kim, he is absolutely one of the sweetest budgies I've ever seen! I think I may have reached my cuteness limit for the day. :giggle: It was a great video, good job Lynn and Indi! :)
Im glad that you liked the video i did for Kim and Riley. Kim is a special person and now she has a new friend to love and give a home to a friend for Aries.

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Such a charming little darling! Cute as a little Budgie Button! Perfect theme song.
Thank you Ollie. Im glad you liked the video for Kim and Riley. Also glad you liked the Music. Indi chose that music as he said we had to have budgie music for this slideshow for Kim. Kim loved the music she thought it was funny so do i think the music is funny.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Riley is so cute! Wonderful slide show Lyn, great job! :)

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Riley is so cute! Wonderful slide show Lyn, great job! :)
Thank you for watching Kim's Beautiful Riley i hope you got to see it all as it stops half way though did you see it right to the end where it says slide show by lyn.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.