Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
BuDgIe **ChArMeR**
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
once upon a time, i went to the petshop to buy food for my budgies.
knowing that yeye left me made me think that i dont want to buy another bird...
But on that magical day... i proved it wrong... i saw 2 wonderful budgies that spectacularly caught my eyes for their attention..:)
and these 2 are kippy and margarita...:)

Kippy - i named it kippy because i believe he is a keeper..:) and i love repeating his name..:D i believe he is a boy since he has a hint of lavender and blue with little white that is about to vanish on its cere..:)

EVERYONE, meet KIPPY!!!

-i think he is a blue opaline? hehe

and finally, Margarita- this wonderful bird has a unique color! its color is like a margarita, the drink..:D that is why i called it margarita..:D oh boy this bird is smart!!!:D and stunning!!:) i also believe he is a boy but quite confused, but since he has blue and a little hint of violet on its cere it made me certain its a boy, BUT since it is still young and his cere is a bit white i still get confused..o_O

soooO EVERYONE, this is MARGARITAaahhh!!:D

cere check on margarita.:D

-i think he is a yf2 blue spangle..? hahaha.. i hope im right.. since i wanna learn about diff. mutations..:D

**both of them already knows their names, because im having so much fun calling their names.. they get all excited and move around when i call them.. plus they already know to step on my finger.. margarita learned that on his first day!!..AMAZING! and margarita flew to my arm while he was flying around and i was calling him..:D kippy still gets scared..:D but he'll shape up soon..:D i love training!:) yeye inspired me..:D

thank you for letting me introduce my wonderful new budgies!!:)
i need a little help on knowing their mutations as i am really interested..:D
thank you in advance!!:)

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congrats, Kippy & Margarita are very pretty!:D Margarita looks like a female to me as I'm seeing white rings around the nares. Did you use flash with these pics?

·
BuDgIe **ChArMeR**
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats, Kippy & Margarita are very pretty!:D Margarita looks like a female to me as I'm seeing white rings around the nares. Did you use flash with these pics?
thank you so much! margarita and kippy will be happy hearing this!:D ahh... it doesnt really look white a bit yellowish or brownish white around the nares getting thin..o_O and blue w/ a hint of lavender on the other parts..:p if she is female its fine..:p but i was hoping for a male..:D hihihi~ btw i dont have flash..:)

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
prettybird1212 (Katherine) has got the mutations right not sure about the sex, they might both be female

·
BuDgIe **ChArMeR**
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok here goes, i took pics as soon as i read it here..:D
margarita

kippy..

there it is..:D

·
BuDgIe **ChArMeR**
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ohhh..O_O haha more finger biters?:D but i guess these two are different..:D thanks for helping me out..:p i was hoping they were males..:p

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I've just viewed the pictures and none of the responses so here's my guesses on their mutations!

Kippy - Opaline Sky Blue
Margarita - YF2 Spangle Opaline Sky Blue

·
Registered
672 Posts
They are cute little girls!! I have a female budgie and she is a biter but doesn't bit too hard. I also wanted a male, but I wouldn't trade my Aruba for anything. She is such a sweet heart.

·
BuDgIe **ChArMeR**
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aw they are really cute!:D congrats!!:)
oh thank you very much!!! i cant stop congratulating myself for buying them..:D

Your budgies are angels! They are uber cute!
aww..:D margarita and kippy would be touched..:D im so excited to finish their quarantine..:D

They are cute little girls!! I have a female budgie and she is a biter but doesn't bit too hard. I also wanted a male, but I wouldn't trade my Aruba for anything. She is such a sweet heart.
margarita and kippy nibbles my finger for now..:D wiggy had developed a rule "dont disturb me when im not in the mood or else ill bite you til you bleed" - and it is REALLY painful..:p i hope they can be a real sweetheart like my yeye..:D females always bite me..:(

Beautiful pair of gals :)
thank you!:D

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Ooh I got them right! :D

I must say, I've never seen such a spangle on a budgie before.. Margarita is quite stunning! So is Kippy!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I love Margarita's coloring and Kippy is so cute! I love there names to!

·
BuDgIe **ChArMeR**
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ooh I got them right! :D

I must say, I've never seen such a spangle on a budgie before.. Margarita is quite stunning! So is Kippy!
great job!:D your getting better!! that test me on mutations is really effective..:D

ooo yes yes! i fell inlove with margarita's color the back of its neck ( the opaline part) looks like this,
and quite unique w/ a little mix of light green on margarita's back.:D kippy is a very stunning bird even if he has one color (blue), i just love opalines.:D thanks for the praise..:D

I love Margarita's coloring and Kippy is so cute! I love there names to!
wee! im so happy! margarita and kippy is too!!:) they two of them are so sweet..:D thank you!

·
Registered
10,952 Posts
OMG :loveeyes: they are too gorgeous!!!!! :D:D
I have just added Margarita to my future i must budgie nap budgie list :XD:
Congrats on the gorgeous girlies! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.