Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I fell in love with SueAnn's beautiful Budgies and i asked SueAnn if she would like a Slideshow made for her. I was so very moved with all of the wonderful photo's i had to work with they are all so very lovely. I had so much fun making this slideshow. SueAnn hasn't seen this video yet so i hope she likes it.. Oh i hope you can hear the song playing. SueAnn picked out the song she wanted for the slideshow.

I am only happy to make you the slideshow for you SueAnn of your wonderful Birds they are truly a gift and a credit to you.... I loved making this slideshow for you...

Thank you to everyone for stopping by to watch SueAnn's beautiful Birds...

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Very nice work Lyn, can't do a better job than that of highlighting a very beautiful collection of bird's. I'm sure she will be pleased with your work, and kindness...:)

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great Job! makes me tear up watching these things
Thank you Heidi. I loved making it for her..

Aww, Lyn, it was so sweet of you to make a video for SueAnn! I agree that SueAnn has beautiful birds, and the slideshow was gorgeous and very well made. Awesome job! ;)
Thank you Starling Wings.. I loved making the slideshow for SueAnn. I hope she likes it.

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice work Lyn, can't do a better job than that of highlighting a very beautiful collection of bird's. I'm sure she will be pleased with your work, and kindness...:)
Thank you Randy. I had so many pictures to work with i didn't want to leave any pictures out they are all beautiful..

·
Registered
239 Posts
Oh Lyn, thank you so much for this incredible video of my feathered friends! This has been a hard week. A close friend passed away in a tragic accident and it's been a hard time. Watching this made me cry in a good way. I'm humbled by the care you took with this and the work that went into it. I can't wait to show my son and husband. My heart is so full right now - "thank you" seems inadequate to express how much I appreciate this and what it means to me. ��

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Oh Lyn, thank you so much for this incredible video of my feathered friends! This has been a hard week. A close friend passed away in a tragic accident and it's been a hard time. Watching this made me cry in a good way. I'm humbled by the care you took with this and the work that went into it. I can't wait to show my son and husband. My heart is so full right now - "thank you" seems inadequate to express how much I appreciate this and what it means to me. ��
Awww SueAnn you made me cry. I am overwhelmed with your kind words. I was only happy to make you the slideshow it makes me feel really good to do something nice for other people and if my slideshows make them happy I am happy to.... Oh SueAnn I am so very happy that you like my slideshow I have done for you. I will do it again when you get more photos I can do another one for you in later on in the year when you have more photo gathered together... It is my pleasure to have made this slideshow for you I am thrilled that you like it..

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Lyn, you are truly a sweetheart of this forum for putting together this video of SueAnn's fine flock which also compelled me to check out prior posts of her lovable birdies:2thumbs::hug:

·
10,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you Lynn. I needed a little miracle today. Bless, you, Jo Ann:p
Thank you JOAnn I didn't know the song till SueAnn wanted the tune for her slideshow now it's been running through my head and my brain is singing it still a lovely song for beautiful birds..

Lyn, you are truly a sweetheart of this forum for putting together this video of SueAnn's fine flock which also compelled me to check out prior posts of her lovable birdies:2thumbs::hug:
Awww thanks so much Nick that is the first time someone has called me a sweetheart on here but I always try to be nice like I always am. Prince Nick you are my handsome Prince. I am a really nice person once you get to know me.... Glad you liked my slideshow...

SueAnn's budgies are indeed lovely and more than worthy subjects for your beautiful video, Lyn. Well done! :thumbsup:
Awww thank you Deb. Your comments mean the world to me and yes SueAnns birds are so beautiful so many photos to work with I just loved doing it for her...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.