Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Congratulations on your eggs and best of luck on this new and very exciting journey!! :D
I hope everything goes well and will be anxiously waiting for some pics of the chicks!

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi, thanks for the nice comments!
So all four eggs hatched and the babies are doing awesome!
The biggest chick is 3x as big as the smallest, considering there was a 6 day difference in hatch time.
The parents are doing a great job so far, and now that the babies are getting a little bigger I think I can start helping out with the feeding and start to play with them a bit.

Anyways, here is the biggest chick, his/hers eyes are just starting to open today, and the others dont look to be far behind(except the aforementioned PeeWee)

And here i thought baby budgies were so ugly they are cute..... looky at this guy ;)
This is about as close to owning a pet dinosaur as Ill ever get :)

ETA: mom is a wild aviary raised gray that will not tame down, dad is a talking and loveable blue....

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Wow, it's really good to know all your eggs hatched and the chicks are doing well, congrats!! :party:
I look forward to seeing more pics as they grow and feather up, I also wouldn't mind a couple of photos of the parents, if possible.
Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us! :2thumbs:

· Administrator
60,916 Posts
Wow! Your little chick definitely has the dinosaur look going on, Greg! :laughing:

Congratulations on the successful hatching of all four eggs. :)
I hope your chicks all grow up healthy and happy -- AND that you post lots of pictures for us to see. :giggle:

· Super Moderator
20,295 Posts
Congrats on the chicks! :party: :congrats: They're beautiful, in a prehistoric way :giggle:
I'm sure they'll grow up both happy and healthy. Can't wait to see more pics, and as aforementioned, of the parents as well ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.