Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably going to sound insane, but here goes nothing.

Is it possible to have a green 'ino'? What I mean is is it possible to have a green budgie with no wing markings, not like a greywing where you can just see the markings, I mean none at all like an albino or a lutino. Thus has been bugging me for a few hours now and I needed to know.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
No, I don't think so, but it is a good question. Hope someone with more knowledge can explain if such a bird is possible to get. That would be a lovely bird!

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
Well ... I would LOVE to see such a budgie ...

I know you have your ino's .... white and yellow.

Then you also have Dark eyed clears which are white, with black eyes, no irises.

There is the Double Factor Spangle White (from Blue Series Spangles) That is what Terra is - she has irises and both her parents are Blue Spangles. You can also get Double Factor Spangles Yellow (from Green Series Spangle birds). There are no solid green budgies in any of my reference books - if it were to happen, it would be an awesome looking budgie and incredibly rare I should think!

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
Maybe a green clearwing? They can have either light or NO markings on their wings and fairly solid coloured bodies.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, there is another challenge for when I'm older.

A pure green budgie.

Wait, WHAT ABOUT PURE BLUE OR PURE VIOLET?!?!?!?!? :love:

Just another challenge for me I guess.

·
Registered
415 Posts
An all green budgie :love: .... don't know if it's possible.... but it sure is fun to dream about, especially since green is my favourite colour!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.