Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
I can't figure out which bird you are asking about.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I figure if they are asking "is my budgie a rainbow?" and there is a dull grey green bird and a bright bird - it'll be the bright bird they have high hopes for :laugh:
HAHA! I agree.

What's the diff between yellow face and golden face? I would have thought this bird was yellow face type 2, as he has green through his blue belly.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
yellow face 2 and golden face are similar, but golden face have that brilliant yellow on the mask, brighter than a yf2.

i am not sure if there are other obvious differences... dean? nev?

·
<3
4,275 Posts
I agree with the above. A half sider is a all blue side with one blue wing with the black wing markings and the other side is all green with a green wing and black wing markings. no one on this site has one (but me haha just jokeing i wish!) :)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I agree with the above. A half sider is a all blue side with one blue wing with the black wing markings and the other side is all green with a green wing and black wing markings. no one on this site has one (but me haha just jokeing i wish!) :)
Actually half siders can be any combination of colours and mutations. There is a half sider in the UK that is half cobalt and half grey feather duster. Might be able to find a link for it.

There is also a member here who posted pics of a baby asking if it was a half sider - it most definately was (half blue half green). Try and search for it :)

·
Optimus Prime
4,046 Posts
half siders are cool, ive seen pictures. i agree with dean on the mutation. lol i had a bit of trouble thinking which bird as well cuz you said right but the one on the left was the colourful one hahaha :p.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.