Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'd think it is photoshopped, except the person who said they took the photo (and it was green in real life) posted that on here a while ago, saying they saw the bird and it looks just like his picture in real life. Don't remember who posted it though?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Recessive pied is a real mutation, but a white and green mutation does not currently exist. I think that there was a lighting/flash issue with that pic or some photo shopping.

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
:troll: sorry i just had to use it XD

but i would love a green and white budgie! i was going to say yf2 but then the white would be yellow! hum
it is lovely..even if it is photoshopped :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
i thought at first that anything budgie that is not green with yellow is a mutation.
All budgies in the wild are green/yellow...but the ones that were bred are blue,white,yellow,and other strange and none natural colours.
i also saw albinos,and back or grey budgies which are very rare and less seen.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Now there is a mistake of nature called a Half Sider. It's not a mutation because you can not reproduce it. It's and event were twins embryos are fertilized by 2 sperm and they fuse, to produce one bird.

It happens at time in people where a person can have 2 sets of DNA.

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
Now there is a mistake of nature called a Half Sider. It's not a mutation because you can not reproduce it. It's and event were twins embryos are fertilized by 2 sperm and they fuse, to produce one bird.

It happens at time in people where a person can have 2 sets of DNA.

half sider are so nice..
i really want one !XD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.