Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Budgie
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Faith which i was told is a double factor dominant pied) I have noticed that her right eye has an iris ring but her left one doesnt. is that normal or is the one eye a little behind? its been like this for a couple months now. i was going to see if the iris ring formed or not but still hasnt. here are a few pictures:S

Right Side

Left Side

strange because on the one picture she looks real old but in the next one she looks like a little baby still. she should almost be a year.

·
Eternal Love
11,537 Posts
hummm thats odd.
Maybe she is like a colt (a young male horse) sometimes they drop one at a time . Colt ( his actually name ) only dropped one in 1 year at circle square and is still missing the other. So maybe its the same with her :eek:

That was so akward to write :XD: i really hope you can read between the lines :p

·
♥Budgies No.1 fan♥
3,368 Posts
thats really strange..ive only heared of a half sider budgie.

·
Sombody get the duct tape
2,028 Posts
What a cool looking budgie! She looks so precious! I have never heard of this before so I don't know what it means =/ I looked it up but found nothing on it....I hope it doesn't result in anything serious just a iris ring that has yet to come in :)

·
Budgie
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hummm thats odd.
Maybe she is like a colt (a young male horse) sometimes they drop one at a time . Colt ( his actually name ) only dropped one in 1 year at circle square and is still missing the other. So maybe its the same with her :eek:

That was so akward to write :XD: i really hope you can read between the lines :p
lol thanks stacey :eek: i got that ;) she is very cute. i cant pick a favorite though. i was just really wondering today when i was trying to bond with her and Hope more. thought id see what you guys had to say. thanks :D

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
I have heard of several double factor dominant pieds that have an iris ring in one eye but not the other. I don't know how common it is

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.